The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Movie Quotes

+2
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
cdowg187
6 posters

Go down

Favorite Movie Quotes Empty Favorite Movie Quotes

Post  cdowg187 Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Izikiel 25-17, the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the teirany of evil mean. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger at those to attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!!!!

~ Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movie Quotes Empty Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Don Johnson in HARLEY DAVIDSON AND THE MARLBORO MAN
"well god damn, better to be dead n cool, than alive n uncool"
"my ol' man usedta tell me, before he left this shitty world, ..."

theres alot in alot of different movies I could recite but for now, not only am I lazy, Im tired too
Favorite Movie Quotes Asleep-045Favorite Movie Quotes Asleep-045Favorite Movie Quotes Asleep-045Favorite Movie Quotes Asleep-045Favorite Movie Quotes Asleep-045Favorite Movie Quotes Asleep-045
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:05 pm

"Well what would be the scientific purpose of killing it?"
"Revenge."
-Bill Murray in The Life Aquatic

"What's that around your neck?"
"It's Mary..........the mother of God."
"I don't give a fuck who it is, take it off."
-Kevin Bacon (my main man) in Sleepers

"It's like...why go out for burgers when you have steak and potatos at home?"
"You're right! We should get lunch"
-Will Ferral in A Night at the Roxbury

"Do the world a favor and rinse your mouth out with buckshot."
-Forest Wittaker in Street Kings

"Who the fuck did you go to the show last night?"
"I didn't go to the show."
"Yes you did. 'Cause my sister in law's baby cousin Tracy said she saw you at the show...all hugged up with some tramp. Now tell me who she was."
"Your sister in laws baby cousin is a goddamn liar."
"Well you tell the bitch, WHOEVER SHE IS, when I find her...Imma beat her ass!"
-Ice Cube and some random hoodrat in Friday.

I could do this for days. There are so many good ones.

There are sooooooooo many good ones.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Fear is for the enemy! Fear and Bullets! A lotta fuckin Bullets!
~John Goodman in Death Sentence (best kevin bacon movie EVER! lol) And it was also used in the original Crow comic.

Rocco Where's my cat?!
you're cat?! I killed you're fuckin cat you stupid druggy bitch!
Why?! Well because I thought it would bring closure to our relationship!
Shut the fuck up you can't talk to her that way!!!!!
SHUT YOUR FAT ASS RAYLENE!!!! I CAN'T BUY A PACK OF SMOKES WITH OUT RUNNING INTO 9 GUYS YOU'VE FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Rocco from The Boondock Saints

And I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't bust out this old gem........

1.21 JIGGAWATTS?!?!??!?!??!?!??!!?!?! GREAT SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Doc....... What the hell's a Jiggawatt?! ~Doctor Emmit Brown and Marty Mcfly from Back to the god damn Future.

lastly another classic when I was growing up......

Daffy Duck: I've worked with a lot of withe-quackerth, but you are dethpicable
Donald F. Duck: Doggone stubborn little- That did it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Daffy Duck: Thith ith the latht time I work with thomeone with a th-peech impediment.
Donald F. Duck: Oh, yeah?
Donald F. Duck: [shuts Daffy in a piano]
Daffy Duck: Thith meanth war.
~ Donald and Daffy Duck from Who Framed Roger Rabbit!
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Im not really dirty
Im just drawn that way
Jessica Rabbit

you can call me father
you can call me Jake
you can call me go to hell
but if you ever call me daddy again, we'll finish this
THE DUKE (John Wayne) in Big Jake

they're heeeeeeereeeee
the lil girl in Poltergeist

It rubs the lotion on its skin!!!

if you aint 1st, you're last
Will Ferrell in Talledega Nights

the "What we got here is failure to communicate" speech given to Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  jwgacy213 Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Did doogie howser just steal my fuckin car?

Fat guy inna little coaaattttt!!!

Hold onto uncle monty..
why?
Cuz he aint gonna like this very much

why did you do that?
BALANCE... ahahaha

there are so many more.. but those are my fav
jwgacy213
jwgacy213

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 am

Casey, I still haven't seen Death Sentence, I'm slacking!

"Those aren't electric jellyfish...those are vietcong man-o-wars!"
"Holy shit, she's right."
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:42 pm

How dare you break wind before me!'
" I'm sorry baby, I didn't know it was your turn!"
-Austin Powers

" You people have been chosen, to reveal our existence to the world. You will witness what happens here today, and you will tell of it later. All eyes to the front."
" Now's a good time to f--ken do something!"
" Shut your f--cken mouth!"
" You must watch, dear. It'll all be over soon. "
" Now you will receive us! "
" We do not ask for your poor , or your hungry! "
" We do not want your tired , or your sick! "
" It is your corrupt we claim! "
" It is your evil that will be sought by us!"
" With every breath well shall hunt them down! "
" Each day we will spill their blood, till it rains down from the skies!"
" Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal! These are principals which every man from every faith, can embrace!"
" These are not polite suggestions, these are cause of behavior. And those of you who ignore them will pay the dearest cost! "
" There are varying degress of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption. Into our domain!"
" But if you do one day you will look behind you, and you will see we three! And on that day you will reap it!
" We will send you to whatever god you wish!"
" And shephard we shall be, for Thee,my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet must swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teaming with souls shall it ever be."
" Illnumini Patri "
" Itfili "
" Spirit Asante"
- The Court room speech- The Boondock Saints
(ok so i'm sure i screwed up a lil on the spelling and a few words here and there but it the whole freaking speech lol)
Best Frickin Movie on the planet!

" Mommy I've got blistes on me fingas!"
-Stewie from Family Guy

" Take her out behind the chemical shed, and shoot her."
- V for Vendetta

" The people do not need their government. The government needs its people. "
- V for Vendetta

" Ah I know what I'll do. I'll turn him into a flea, a tiny harmless little flea. And i'll put him in a box, then i'll put that box inside another box, and mail it to myself. And when it arrives! AH HA HA! I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMA!
- Izma- The Emporers New Grove

" Never take life too seriously. You won't get out alive. "
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder

well i'm sure there's more but, i've seemed to have drawn a blank.
ReJeana
ReJeana

http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:49 pm

ReJeana wrote:How dare you break wind before me!'
-Austin Powers

" You people have been chosen, to reveal our existence to the world. You will witness what happens here today, and you will tell of it later. All eyes to the front."
" Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal! These are principals which every man from every faith, can embrace!"
" These are not polite suggestions, these are cause of behavior. And those of you who ignore them will pay the dearest cost! "
" There are varying degress of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption. Into our domain!"
" But if you do one day you will look behind you, and you will see we three! And on that day you will reap it!
" And shephard we shall be, for Thee,my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet must swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teaming with souls shall it ever be."
" Illnumini Patri "
" Itfili "
" Spirit Asante"
(ok so i'm sure i screwed up a lil on the spelling and a few words here and there but it the whole freaking speech lol)

You just won MAJOR fuckin cool points!!!!

"Hello I'm Han Solo, Captain of the Millenium Falcon. Chewy here tells me you need a ship."

"Well is it a fast ship?!"

"You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon?! It's the ship that did the Kessle run in less then 12 parsecs. Yeah she's fast enough for ya old man." I shouldn't even have to say wtf movie that's from!!! lol
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  duaneGAMC Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:04 am

I"M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUTNAIN DEW!!! Very Happy
duaneGAMC
duaneGAMC

http://www.myspace.com/truetothegameahc

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 pm

cdowg187 wrote:
ReJeana wrote:How dare you break wind before me!'
-Austin Powers

" Illnumini Patri "
" Itfili "
" Spirit Asante"

You just won MAJOR fuckin cool points!!!!

"Hello I'm Han Solo, Captain of the Millenium Falcon. Chewy here tells me you need a ship."

"Well is it a fast ship?!"

"You've never heard of the Millenium Falcon?! It's the ship that did the Kessle run in less then 12 parsecs. Yeah she's fast enough for ya old man." I shouldn't even have to say wtf movie that's from!!! lol

i wasn't trying to i swear hahaha i'm irish among other things and the first time i saw that movie was on mtv back when it was still kinda cool i love the boondock saints i have to go buy another copy (if i can find one) cuz i've watched the one i've got somemuch now it won't play
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:35 am

Seeing as how it's one of the biggest cult classics of all time, it's really not that hard to find a dvd of the flick. Go to walmart, Hot Topic, Target, amazon.com and I think Troy Duffy has an official site.

Oh and if you didn't already hear by now, in august they're FINALLY filming..... THE SEQUEL! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:10 am

and this one time
in bandcamp...
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 am

"Connor MacLeod: Tell me how'd it happen for God's sake.
Ramirez: Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, who knows? What I do know is that because you were born different, men will fear you... try to drive you away like the people of your village." ~ Sir Sean Connery and Christopher Lambert HIGHLANDER!

And keeping with the Boondock Saints theme....

"When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.Whosoever shed man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. For in the image of God may deem man.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
How far are we gonna take this, Da?
The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?"~ Billy Connely as Il Duce *The Duke*
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:21 pm

cdowg187 wrote:Seeing as how it's one of the biggest cult classics of all time, it's really not that hard to find a dvd of the flick. Go to walmart, Hot Topic, Target, amazon.com and I think Troy Duffy has an official site.

Oh and if you didn't already hear by now, in august they're FINALLY filming..... THE SEQUEL! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

holy frickin crap are you serious?!!!! soooooo excited!! omg like seriously i feel like a lil girl right now hehehe lol jk but yeah i actually didn't think to look at hot topic for it and walmart here doesn't have didn't try target either or amazon.......... yep i'm pretty much an idiot but i did try best buy! lol
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:03 pm

ReJeana wrote:
cdowg187 wrote:Seeing as how it's one of the biggest cult classics of all time, it's really not that hard to find a dvd of the flick. Go to walmart, Hot Topic, Target, amazon.com and I think Troy Duffy has an official site.

holy frickin crap are you serious?!!!! soooooo excited!! omg like seriously i feel like a lil girl right now hehehe lol jk but yeah i actually didn't think to look at hot topic for it and walmart here doesn't have didn't try target either or amazon.......... yep i'm pretty much an idiot but i did try best buy! lol

It's called All Saints Day and everyone except Willem Dafoe is returning. It sucks cuz I fuckin LOVED Smecker, but still he's not completely essential. And I'm among the small group of ppl that think Rocco didn't die. I WANT ROCCO BACK SO I CAN GET A BEER FUCK ASS!!!!!! lmao
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:35 pm

cdowg187 wrote:
ReJeana wrote:

It's called All Saints Day and everyone except Willem Dafoe is returning. It sucks cuz I fuckin LOVED Smecker, but still he's not completely essential. And I'm among the small group of ppl that think Rocco didn't die. I WANT ROCCO BACK SO I CAN GET A BEER FUCK ASS!!!!!! lmao

hahaha i love that guy with the territs (sp??? Embarassed )
i sooooo can't really boondick saints was on spike tv tonight i stayed up to watch it, it really sucks on cable tv haha but i'll just watch it on you tube tomorrow haha
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 pm

ReJeana wrote:
hahaha i love that guy with the territs (sp??? Embarassed )
i sooooo can't really boondick saints was on spike tv tonight i stayed up to watch it, it really sucks on cable tv haha but i'll just watch it on you tube tomorrow haha

ya know, I bought the dvd when it purdy much 1st came out, Id heard EVERYONE talkin bout how great of a classic it is.......
well, I watched it n was kinda let down
it was/is a good flick, dont get me wrong, I like the movie, but dont see where its THAT special of a show honestly

oh, n yes, I still own the dvd, just watched it again a couple nights ago
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:49 am

Every saint patricks day I have to watch it!

And last night when I saw it was on Spike I caught it right at the beginning and was reciting the opening prayer word for word. I'm not a catholic at all (they actually filmed that in a protestant church), I've just watched that movie enough fuckin times to be able to do that! lol I am gonna go APE SHIT when the sequel comes out! lol

Gollum: [to Sam] Stupid, fat hobbit.

Sam: What we need is a few good taters.
Gollum: What's taters, precious? What's taters, eh?
Sam: *Po-tay-toes!* Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
[Gollum makes a noise of disgust while sticking his tongue out]
Sam: Even you couldn't say no to that.
Gollum: Oh yes we could. Spoilin' nice fish. Give it to us raw and w-r-r-riggling; you keep nasty chips.
Sam: You're hopeless.

Sorry I had to lol
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:10 am

cdowg187 wrote:

Gollum: [to Sam] Stupid, fat hobbit.

Sam: What we need is a few good taters.
Gollum: What's taters, precious? What's taters, eh?
Sam: *Po-tay-toes!* Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
[Gollum makes a noise of disgust while sticking his tongue out]
Sam: Even you couldn't say no to that.
Gollum: Oh yes we could. Spoilin' nice fish. Give it to us raw and w-r-r-riggling; you keep nasty chips.
Sam: You're hopeless.

Sorry I had to lol

hahahaaha
after watchin your lil clip, I can see ya doin that too!!!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:34 am

cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 am

Cathy: Why'd you call yourself Voltron?
BIG PERVERTED REDNECK: I don't know. Maybe cause it's super badass!
Cathy: You're weird.
BIG PERVERTED REDNECK: Hells, yeah, I am.

From the movie Hot Rod (only really hysterical part, Bill Hader is fuckin awesome! lol)
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 am

Hot Rod sucked.
Which is sad because andy samburg definitely does not suck. =(
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down