The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good horror movie... in my opinion

2 posters

Go down

A good horror movie... in my opinion Empty A good horror movie... in my opinion

Post  jwgacy213 Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:38 am

No one has asked for it but I dont care, I am gonna give my review of a BAD ASS horror movie. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I was weary of it. The movie is called "Frontier(s)" and its a french movie. So right off the bat I was skeptical seeing as how it was subtitled and I would have to read it. I watch movies so I DONT have to read but this one was the exception. Its a cross between Hostel, Texas Chainsaw, Saw, and Wolf Creek. Its very grainy and the realism is fucking BAD ASS. I completely forgot that it was a french flick about 10 mins in and didnt mind at all that I had to read while I watched it. The story is awesome, the acting was great, the gore was on point and you felt for each character. The realism of the movie was greatly captured and you felt as if you were watching some real life shit go down. For an independent movie I am in awe of it and its made its way into my top 10 for life. I shall watch it again and enjoy it each time. Hell I may even learn to speak french when all is said and done. That will come in handy if I ever feel like massacreing 5 people in a different language,, hahaha.

So if you are a fan of the horror genre and are in the market for an actual well done movie, go rent or buy it, you wont be disappointed at all.
jwgacy213
jwgacy213

Back to top Go down

A good horror movie... in my opinion Empty Re: A good horror movie... in my opinion

Post  eatTHIScity Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:31 am

Sounds really good, is it something they carry pretty much everywhere or am I gonna have to order the shit?
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

A good horror movie... in my opinion Empty Re: A good horror movie... in my opinion

Post  jwgacy213 Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:Sounds really good, is it something they carry pretty much everywhere or am I gonna have to order the shit?

i GOT IT AT BEST BUY.. they carry all the movies that are part of the 8 movies to die for. Its so bad ass...
jwgacy213
jwgacy213

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down