The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Religion thread!!!

5 posters

Go down

The Official Religion thread!!! Empty The Official Religion thread!!!

Post  cdowg187 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 am

Okay we all knew it was gonna happen so anything you wanna say about religion, go nuts!!!!!!!

A little fact about me, I am a Scientologist because I've seen Star Trek 5 over 10 times. Very Happy

The Official Religion thread!!! CRUNK
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

The Official Religion thread!!! Empty Re: The Official Religion thread!!!

Post  cdowg187 Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:14 am

And I still honestly think no one has got it right, not the christians, jews, hindus, muslims, aheists, budhists, or especially the scientologists and those god damn mormon bastards! lol

God and religion have nothing to do with each other. Some people would say Religion is the most destructive and effective weapon we've ever created. But what good is the sword with out the hand that wields it?!

God is not a he or a she. It's simple, IF there is a god, then it would most definitely be NATURE. Nature is what gives us life, no matter how hard we try we can't defeat it. We can build as many tall and impressive buildings as possible. Yet beneath all of the pipes and concrete, nature is still there. And all it would have to do is give a little shrug and we'd be completely wiped out!

My main problem with Religion is PEOPLE. All scriptures were written by humans so that in it's self shows how fallible everything is. And really not to offend anyone, but really think about this.... It says in the bible that God made us in his Image. Look at everything human beings are capable of. Sure we have our brief moments where we band together and take care of each other, but more then that we destroy 1 another. We're the ONLY animals on this planet that kill because we enjoy it. We kill other animals for sport and for sustenance and we do the same to each other. We are naturally stupid violent creatures. We've got a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ass ways to go. lol

So if the christian god really did create us in his own image, is that really some one we could trust?! Look at the old testament and the new testament. New Testament god was a loving and caring being, Old Testament he was a fuckin maniacal megalomaniac. I have nothing against god at all just the people who write the shit. They are the ones who refer to god as HE. They are the ones who made god out to be a reckless child killing bastard. Basically they weren't writing about God they were writing about themselves!

People can have faith in w/e they want! But the ones who force their beliefs on others make me sick. More die in the name of god then for any other reason!!!! Christians didn't enjoy being thrown to the lions, yet they would burn people at the stake because they were different. And different scares a lot of people!

I do encourage though, if you want to, read the bible or any book of religion anyways. BUT DO NOT TAKE THE STORIES TO BE LITERAL!!!! You don't have to live your life word for fuckin word by it.
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 am

cdowg187 wrote:And I still honestly think no one has got it right, not the christians, jews, hindus, muslims, aheists, budhists, or especially the scientologists and those god damn mormon bastards! lol

God and religion have nothing to do with each other. Some people would say Religion is the most destructive and effective weapon we've ever created. But what good is the sword with out the hand that wields it?!

God is not a he or a she. It's simple, IF there is a god, then it would most definitely be NATURE. Nature is what gives us life, no matter how hard we try we can't defeat it. We can build as many tall and impressive buildings as possible. Yet beneath all of the pipes and concrete, nature is still there. And all it would have to do is give a little shrug and we'd be completely wiped out!

My main problem with Religion is PEOPLE. All scriptures were written by humans so that in it's self shows how fallible everything is. And really not to offend anyone, but really think about this.... It says in the bible that God made us in his Image. Look at everything human beings are capable of. Sure we have our brief moments where we band together and take care of each other, but more then that we destroy 1 another. We're the ONLY animals on this planet that kill because we enjoy it. We kill other animals for sport and for sustenance and we do the same to each other. We are naturally stupid violent creatures. We've got a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ass ways to go. lol

So if the christian god really did create us in his own image, is that really some one we could trust?! Look at the old testament and the new testament. New Testament god was a loving and caring being, Old Testament he was a fuckin maniacal megalomaniac. I have nothing against god at all just the people who write the shit. They are the ones who refer to god as HE. They are the ones who made god out to be a reckless child killing bastard. Basically they weren't writing about God they were writing about themselves!

People can have faith in w/e they want! But the ones who force their beliefs on others make me sick. More die in the name of god then for any other reason!!!! Christians didn't enjoy being thrown to the lions, yet they would burn people at the stake because they were different. And different scares a lot of people!

I do encourage though, if you want to, read the bible or any book of religion anyways. BUT DO NOT TAKE THE STORIES TO BE LITERAL!!!! You don't have to live your life word for fuckin word by it.

well said
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  jwgacy213 Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 am

i am NOT religious at all. People who see my myspace page take that as im a satanist. I think , and its MY OPINION.. that god is a joke. But i dont bash or preach to anyone who is religious. We are all different and have different opinions and likes and what not. If we were all the same, wow.. that would SUCK
jwgacy213
jwgacy213

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:16 pm

cdowg187 wrote:And I still honestly think no one has got it right, not the christians, jews, hindus, muslims, aheists, budhists, or especially the scientologists and those god damn mormon bastards! lol

ok so here's the thing i know it wasn't your intentions and you didn't do it purposefully but some of the things you said i will admit offended me, but and please stay with me cuz i'm not going to jump down your throat or anything like that ok. so here's the but, this is the religion thread as you opened it, as you are entitled, to your beliefs and i to mine so where as yes i do find this a lil offensive i'm not going to inturn go and cry to everyone else about it infact some of the stuff you said i do agree with some of not so much to be completely honest, but that's the difference between you. me i have a friend who's a scientologist i don't really know a whole lot about it so i have no business commenting on it at this point and time it wouldn't be right. so i will agree with God and religion have nothing to do with each other and that it is the most effective and destructive weapon in existence. but one thing to think about, sooo many people have twisted and perverted religion and to judge a whole group that just happen to fall into that category isn't really fair ( and not saying you were judging, but people in general judging) yes i know there are some really really really messed up people out there who do selfish inhumane sick and psychopathic things in the name of their god whether it be God Himself or allah or buddah or whoever it's not right for them to do that, it disgusts me frankly and to the few of us that are really trying to serve God and do our best at it for all the right reasons get thrown in with those people and get screwed in the long run over all this i know because whenever we see something on the tv that this religious sect did this or that cult did that in the name of god, my husband then turns and looks at me and throws me in the same category as well and to be honest it really hurts because i care about what happens to him in the end and to be categorized with some child molesting sex maniac who thinks he's Christ manifested in human form it makes me feel like i have a burning hole in the pit of my stomach and makes me literally sick i can't tell everyone that this is the way for them i can't tell everyone that their beliefs are wrong and if they don't change their ways they're doomed to burn for eternity i can't do it and it's not because i doubt my faith because i don't for even a fraction of a second i can't because i believe this world and the people in have seen so many horrible things and experienced them that if i was to say something like that i fear it would make them turn away forever and not give it a second thought and most of the people are dear friends and loved ones i care deeply for and all that is for the simple fact that there are all those wrong disgusting people. i know i will be out cast by most and made fun of for my beliefs and my faith and i know i will loose friends and loved ones over it because i have already lost so many i know i will be persecuted and looked down upon for it also, do i like it ...... no....... is there anything i can do about it???........... except love and pray for them?.......... no. i have seen so many people fall by the wayside because of the paths they choose in life and most of them are all my brother's and sisters and other family members so many people struggling and hurting because they choose to go a different way i used to be there so i know some what even if it's just a small minute amount of what they are feeling and it's not all that great but that's what they chose and that's what they'll have to endure because God will force Himself on no man, it is simply every man's choice to believe or not to believe plain and simple no gray all black and white and yes i do believe that God created us in His image, and yes i do believe we can all trust Him , we are not robots we are humans made in His image but not exactly Him that's why none of us are perfect and because we have free will, people CHOOSE to do sick things or wrong bad whatever so can i sit here and tell you all i have not done some pretty messed up things? no i can't not for a second, and if it comes down to it i will reveal the things that i have had to endure and the things that i have done in my past that God has taken away and out of my life you can say i'm wrong and that i'm full of it and i'm just ignorant that's fine alot of people don't know what i've had to go through to get to this point alot of people don't know the price i paid to make it through, it was death and suicide attempts and awhole lot of other things and one life saving miracle quite literally life saving so in what all God has done for me the least i can do is live for Him so cdowg (i'm sorry i don't know your real name) if that's what you believe in then go for it man full force and may God be with you! please to whoever is reading this i'm not sure as how this came out because you can't really sense emotion in text but quite seriously this is the most emotional and heartfelt post i think i've ever put on here so this was not meant to put anyone down in here or say anything about other's beliefs simply statements on my own and how i wish people would look, see and do things differently but it's not my decision i do not mean to put anyone down on anything this is just my opinion ok i wish everyone a happy wednesday and a good rest of the week and i really really hope this doesn't go south lol
ReJeana
ReJeana

http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 pm

oh and about the star trek comment i just now got that
.....ugh oops sometimes i think i'm retarded....
sorry Embarassed
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 am

Rejeana, your opinion fucking sucks.

.....only kidding.
Like I've said before, everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions on every matter (not just religion.)

I, myself, hold some very controversial beliefs.
I'm a liberal.
An athiest,
pro-gun,
pro-choice,
pro-gay ,
anti organized religion (the general state of churches).
I fully, with all my heart, believe in aliens,
and evolution,
and time travel (forward only, of course!),
and think that 9/11 was an inside job.
I believe in conspiracy theory.
I'm scared to death almost constantly that I will end up in a FEMA camp.
and I think that Jesus did exsist, as a person, but was no superhero.

THAT BEING SAID.
Fuck me, right?
No. Because it DOESNT FUCKING MATTER.
People = people.

We live in this (semi)free country because (right now) we can have our own opinions (till they take those away).
That what makes meeting people interesting.

Have you ever sat and talked with a group of people that held the same exact views on things as you did?
Well, if you haven't...IT'S BORING!

So preach on sister.

I will love you and your jesus lovin' ass as long as you are respectful of me and mine.
And if Casey wants to rant about the hulk and how he is going to dig up a pinecone and worship it as his own embodyment of Christ, then I will love him too.

Who gives a shit, let's just be real.
Be good to yourself first, and good to each other.
Then form opinion.
That's the order, man. That's the fuckin' order.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:20 am

YOU ARE THE FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!! lol

I really didn't mean to come off as much of an asshole but, I just get a little too carried away with some things. lol But you actually did something not a lot of people can do, make sense. I live in a small town with a SHIT LOAD of churches. So basically if you don't go to church or the proper social functions you are regarded as being the devil. lol I remember when Hurricane Katrina happened, we went down to dollar general to get a bunch of towels and canned food and such to send down there. My dad noticed 1 of the ministers there, was trying to talk to him and the guy was being a total dick and completely avoiding him. My dad does in fact look like grizzly adams's twin brother BIG PERVERTED REDNECK. But when we went to the methodist church in salina (most of the congregation is black) we were actually met with open arms. They were glad to see us, I've never walked into a church and seen people actually glad to see me! lol I was baptized Lutheran too, so were my older brother n sister. Yet my brother trent was baptized twice because the first time his grandma (we're half brothers) from his mom's side wanted him to be a Catholic, She was really big into the televangelists. Trent's mom was not a big fan of that but in order to shut her mom up they did it anyway. Then when his mom died and our dad married my mom, she was adament about trent being baptized a lutheran. Skip ahead to 20 some years later, my brother's a massive atheist! lol I think being baptized twice was 1 of the many reasons why.

You said you had a friend who was a Scientologist. Here's a wikipedia article on Scientology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

I know I said people can believe w/e they want to believe in. Some things in the bible have been proven as possibly taking place, most namely the great flood. But in the realm of Scientology basically NOTHING they say is true. It was created by a Science Fiction writer named L Ron Hubbard, who also was under FBI watch because he was also a convicted sex offender. The Scientology bible is a book by Hubbard called Dianetics. It involves Aliens being put through genocide and an evil lord Xenu dropping them in a volcano and the souls then going into Human (at the time cromagnan man) hosts. YEAH! lol

This is also just as full of shit as The Book of Mormon. Where it apparently states that Jesus came to America, taught the Native Americans (the book says they were actually white) oh and it also says that all dark people are evil. lol A town drunk by the name of Joseph Smith wrote the book and people actually believed him. He said I think the arch angel Moroni had given him these golden plates written in what smith called "reformed egyptian" and that he wasn't allowed to ever show anyone the plates. Instead he was to preach the word of mormon. Apparently God is a being from another universe, who had a bunch of wives and kids 2 of whom were, Jesus and Lucifer..... YEAH! lol God then sent all of his kids down to earth. Lucifer apparently dressed all in red and spoke out against God and Jesus. God then smited all of Lucifer's followers by making them dark skinned. Also it says that the native americans we all know today were the ones who killed off the real native americans who were all white..... Evil or Very Mad

Now not all mormons are Polygamists, some of them are actually nice people. But still I just have a hard time understanding any of that shit. lol

Also I want to know some things, once again everyone's opinion is appreciated I want everyone to go off like Rejeanna and I have just do it in a respectful manner. Why do catholics put more emphasis on Jesus's death and Resurection as opposed to talking about all the nice and cool things he did when he was alive?! Also what is everyone's idea of Evolution, adam and eve, creationism and so on and so forth?! Basically which do you believe in and why?!
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:39 am

Oh and for the record Shaila, I don't worship The Hulk! lol I worship Samuel L Jackson! hahahahahaha

And Jesus SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was a Super Hero! Not just any Super Hero either he was a super fuckin drunken ninja master.

And ur basically just like me but only you have a cooter and I have a magnum. lmfao cheers
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 am

ok, Im half asleep still n my mind is pre0occupied with a few other things, so bear with me a lil, please
not to offend anyone, but heres MY opinion....
EVOLUTION/CREATIONISM/WTFE: I dunno for sure, but I dont think my ancient ancestors were monkeys, although 1 of my brothers has more hair ob\n his body than a monkey. 'they' say EVERYTHING evolved from dirt molecules, ok, if monkeys came from dirt, why couldnt humans too? if birds n dogs n dinosaurs n everything else came from these molecules then in MY mind, humans coulda also! if we were created in A GODs image n theres several galaxies out there, who is to say this 'GOD' didnt experiment on other planets n then 'transfer' us from some galaxy several light years away to here as humans? we will NEVER actually know the truth so I honestly dont give it much thought.

I believe there was a dude named Jesus... yes, a regular guy, not immortal, sorta like the original Charlie Manson!
the times he lived in were violent n people NEEDED the 'discipline/guidance' of a less barbaric means of life, voila, Christianity! I dont think he was a miracle worker, I dont think his momma was a virgin when he was born either!
as far as Adam & Eve, were they here before dinosaurs? I have never been clear on that; they were allegedly the 1st two people on Earth but yet alot of the cavemen were eaten by dinosaurs from what Ive always been told, so that raises the question to me of why would such a lovin God put animals like this on the same piece of ground that humans were on...
then theres Noah n the Great Flood that happened not too long after Adam & Eves time, where were the dinosaurs then? Noah was told to get 2 of EVERY animal afterall.
then theres the whole 'Meteor Theory' that says a big damn meteor crashed into Earth causin the Ice Age, seperating the 1 continent of the time into the 7 now, killed all of the dinosaurs, but left most(?) humans alive n scattered across the planet on different land masses...
and then theres the Egyptians with their magnificent pyramids while half way across the world, in South America, the Mayans were building smaller pyramids at roughly the same time, all of this happenin loooong after the dinosaurs roamed the Earth, long after THE GREAT FLOOD, long after THE METEOR THEORY too. the Egyptians worshipped Horus (or Raj), the sun God, about 3000 BC, who was born on Dec 25 to a virgin mother, he was born in the East n was adorned by 3 kings n yadda yadda yadda...
story sound familiar? the Greeks used a very similar story about a couple of their gods too as well as other countries.

and since 9/11 was mentioned in a previous post, I'll insert MY personal 2 cents on it: hell yes, it was an inside job!! did GW orchestrate it? fuck no! did he know about it? well hell yes!
my bro-in-law has 20 years in Air Force (alleged Military Intelligence) and was luckily on PCS leave from Scott AFB, Ill to The Pentagon durin the attack; he was at home with his family packin the household items in preparation to complete his transfer). The Air Force called him to duty, cuttin his leave 3 weeks short, to report to the Pentagon. he swears all of the people out there he knew swore there was a jet that hit the Pentagon, although I still have a hard time buyin that story!
"WE" will never know the truth one way or the other though.
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 am

hahahahaha cave men and dinosaurs were thousands of years apart.
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 am

cdowg187 wrote:hahahahaha cave men and dinosaurs were thousands of years apart.

they were?
why did I always hear bout the cavemen n dinosaurs then?

so dinosaurs came before mankind is what you're sayin?

even Fred Fuckin Flinstone had Dino though!!
and Betty had some seriously nice bewbage goin on too!!!!!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:56 am

I do think that just because evolution is real doesn't completely dis spell the fact that there is a god. Once again my idea of god is essentially Nature. However it does put a big ass dent in most religions.

I do think we evolved from apes, I HEAVILY believe in the existence (or the 1 time existence) of Sasquatch. Because there have been reported cases of it for centuries, within native americans and asians. But the majority of the cases now are false.

But still I do believe in evolution, because we know for an absolute fact that there were other animals and organisms that were on this planet hundreds of thousands of years before we were. It's just we humans for some reason are obsessed with thinking we're the best thing mother nature has created. Because we are so dominant of other species. Yet at the same time we depend much more on other animals then they do on us. We depend on them for food, clothing, shelter, companionship, so on and so forth.

And as for Noah, scholars actually do believe that there was a great flood within the middle east. It's just that the circumstances of it have been blown greatly out of proportion. Could Noah have gotten 2 of every animal onto the ark?! NO! It's just not physically possible because there are other species that aren't native to that portion of the globe. Hell 500 years ago english explorers in africa found out the existence of apes. So what's native to 1 place isn't always native to another. But could Noah have built a boat and gotten as many animals on board as possible?! Definitely! There's 2 ways of looking at that story, either some see it as god's vengeance and wrath destroying all who opposed him. Or some could see it as, beginning a new. It's up to you to decide that.

Christians weren't really named that until after the death of Jesus. That's another thing I find interesting about the bible, they left out Jesus in the original book yet during the council of Nysea they added him in. The dead sea scrolls and all that stuff was purposely left out by some one. Which shows the bible was written by man.

And if we're all children of god, why does each religion consider themselves the chosen people?! I just am of the naive belief that WE'RE ALL EQUAL!!!! Or at least we fuckin should be.

I know I'm berating the bible a lot, but in my defense that's the one I hear most about. The Koran The Bagavageda The Kabala are still a little foreign to me.

However I don't agree with ANY belief what so ever that encourages stoning or killing people for being different, cutting the clitoris off of a girl, degrading women in general, NOT ALLOWING ME TO EAT FUCKING PORK lol and saying 1 race is better then another. It also says in the bible that children who don't mind their parents should be killed.

Basically I think we're all just trying to be controlled. They speak out against adultery because if we had no rules it'd be the biggest blood orgy ever! Very Happy It's a way of controlling us. Now some rules I do agree with, mainly the big ones. Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not be dishonest, for example.

But this is the really interesting part, it teaches us to go against our much more primitive instincts. Look at what christianity did to the vikings. No sword or axe or arrow could ever really put an end to the vikings, in the end it was christianity. Yet you go to any scandanavian country in the world, and you'll hear about people burning churches and preffering to go back to the old ways. Some of them are into black or death metal and claim to worship satan as well. That's just some crazy shit to me.

But like rejeanna said, we really shouldn't blame an entire group of people for the fuck ups of a few. Best example Martin Luther King JR, one of the greatest human beings to ever walk the earth. Yet he was human. Still though he was one of the people who gave his life so others could be treated fairly. Not just for blacks, but all human beings in general. Christian or not, that's some one who we can all still learn something from. Instead of being divided due to differences of opinion or skin color or financial background, we should all be coming together. And try to do a better job and make the world a much better place then what he have been for most of the short ass time we've been here.
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 pm

casey for you and me having polar opposite opinions we really have alot in common and no you're not an a**hole it's ok i think we all have alot we can learn from eachothers veiws and beliefs and i'm actually extremely happy i get the chance to share with you guys i really mean it YOU GUYS FREAKIN RULE!!!! mormons yeah haha i don't get them either first of all luscifer before he became satan he was in a way put into existence to glorify God he grew tired and chose to defy Him instead as God had put into plan (why i don't know cuz i'm not Him lol) i believe there can be no good without evil no evil without good no forgiveness without sin in a sense both are necessary do i believe in creationism yes do i believe in evolution no, but i believe that we do evolve and yes i know that is controversial (haha) when we are born to the day we die what do we do we "grow" aka "evolve you evolve from infant to to child to teenager to adult to middle age to elderly to death same in our relationships for instance me and sam i met him when i was 14 every time he saw me it was like oh hey there's deano's lil sister then to a friendship then a relationship then to marriage we grew or evolved together in our relationship sam does believe in evolution and we do talk about the difference between the two quite often sam believe we all evolved from a simple cell that evolved into something else to something else so on and so forth until we evolved into monkey's then humans then one night i asked him if we evolved from one tiny simple cell organism then how did that one cell come into existence and his answer was ( keep in mind he's athiest) God.......... and then i asked him the kicker i said well if that's what you believe that God can create a organism that would eventually evolve one day into you and me then why was it so hard for him to believe that God really did exist and that He was just always there haha and to this day i've never gotten an answer from him and ya know that's perfectly fine and i think having sam in my life has really humbled me and made more open to have these sort of discussions cuz like i said in the other post before sam ya'll woulda hated me haha and it was because i was arrogant about it because at that time all i knew was the church i had no views on the outside world outside the box so to speak lol about the noah's ark thing yeah i agree with you on that as well i actually just read about this (again lol) about a month ago it really did happen they actually found pieces of the left over ark in turkey now could the boat be big enough to fit every animal in the world i agree with you as well no whereas i believe it would not be impossible for God but it would be for man do i believe the flood, flooded the entire world yes, reason being if the polar ice caps melted oooooh buddy we'd be screwed haha and unfortunately they are melting so everyone stock up on scuba gear and swimming lesson and a crap ton of hot hands cuz it's gonna be cold hehe though it may not happen in my life time but then again ya never no what tomorrow holds there's also a story about when moses was taking the isrealites out of egypt and and pharoh and his army were following them and they crossed the red sea there were studies done that say at that point and time there was a sand bar that went across the red sea about where they isrealites were said to cross so where there was no actual scientific proof that what is written in the bible about this actually happened 100% for sure they didn't rule it out as possible and as well the 12 plagues that were inflicted upon egypt while the isrealites where held captive there as slaves if you haven't seen the reaping watch it get the dvd there's a documentry in there in the bonus features that give scientific reasons as to what the plagues were and how they occured some of the scientist say God had nothing to do with it and then some say he did what i believe in that instance is the scientific causes with the understanding that God allowed it to happen the isrealites were and are the chhildren of God and the bible also states something to the fact that a nation that stands against the children of God will not stand at all and that God will bless the nation that blesses the children of Him now that's not verbatim and i don't what the chapter and verse is lol but it says that ( if i get too preachy guys let me know ok!) i'm like a big science buff haha ironic considering my beliefs but i find it extremely fascinating science and english were like my only best subjects in high school so i always like to watch things that prove that stories from the bible actually happened i'm a nerd i know it's ok i don't care i have learned alot of things in the short 23 yrs i've been on this earth i don't know everything never will but i have been shown alot of things and my eyes opened like i said before i grew up in church so from 0 to 18 that's pretty much all i knew well i started drinking and smoking weed when i was 16 but i'd go to church hung over so at one point and time in my life i was the very thing i hate and that was a hypocrite and i knew and that's why i can't stand them i rebelled at 18 got peirced and tattooed started having sex (before marriage oops! lol ) i became and alcholic by the time i was 19 i started using and no not just smoking weed i loved the pills! i was suicidal thought the world would be better with out me and no one cared when me and sam split both times before we got married i'd get drunk and bounce around from guy to guy quite literally in one night ( i'm lucky i didn't wind up with an std or a kid) i was disgusting i never ate anything i was reckless and dumb i was a racist i hated anyone of any other color then myself ( but yet i'm irish, cherokee, austrian, jewish (not beliefs but blood wise), french haha) my favorite movie was american history x i was almost raped one morning between the hours of 3 and 4 in lawrence at a gas station because i smarted off to a bunch of black guys they started hollering at me and i told them to shut the f up and called them a bunch of stupid n's and they came after me and i jumped in my car and headed back to good ol tonganoxie to my apartment where sam and a bunch of his other black hating buddies were waiting with shot guns and tasers and just about anything else the could find i was just in general a really horrible person in november of 05 i moved back home to ottawa and sam and i got married a month later got pregnant in august of 06 that december my mother was killed in a car accident i was 5 months along she was my best friend in the whole world and she would never get to see her granddaughter i was my mother's only daughter i was put on antidepressants cuz i was having panic attacks and i just wanted to die but i held on because i was pregnant i didn't understand why God would take my mom at that point and time and that it was so unfair it wasn't until recently that i had began to understand why the situation went down like it did. when i was little i used to have dreams of my mom dying on her way home in a car accident and when i became a teenager and i started hating my dad i told God and myself that if my mom was to die that i would kill myself cuz i wasn't gonna to be raised by my dad when i was 20 my parents filed bankruptcy and split up and lost the house as well on the day my mom died she was taking one of her friends by the old house i grew up in to show her ( she was going home ) i believe that the state i was in we she died that i would have killed myself had i not been pregnant cuz i thought about it several times i know hole heartedly in my deepest hearts of hearts that it was my moms time to go i believe that God gave me my beatiful daughter at the time He did so i wouldn't kill myself, why? well He obviously has something planned for my life not sure what though..... crazy things in life happen that don't make sense that we don't understand but the do happen for a reason i live now because of that lil girl she's my world and always will be and another crazy thing about me getting pregnant when i did my mom's birthday is march 11th, mine is march 14th and Lauren's (my daughter) is yep you guessed it in march as well it's march 20th, so to leave it just up to coincedence ......... yeah i think not everything just falls to closesly in line with the other is it just crazy ironic or is it just God you decide for yourself. me i believe the latter so yeah that's pretty much my story well the biggest part of it anyways sorry to subject you guys once again to my unending ramblings.

as it has been stated in here before
we are all people just people so
why not try to love the other one
and celebrate our differences instead
of persecuting them everyone is
amazing in there own way we're
unique and that's the way it's
supposed to be!!

i love every single one of you
i may not know you but that
doesn't matter!!!!

oh yeah and we sound like a bunch of
free range tree hugging hippies with all
this we're all just people let us love one
another hahaha i think it's funny , true but funny
hehe
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:36 am

It's a really really REALLY good thing you were able to get your shit under control. There's some chicks out there who still would have drank and done drugs even if they were 5 months pregnant. And the racism thing, if say I would have known you at the time, I probably would have gladly slapped the unholy fuck out of you! hahaha Simply because I have immediate family who are black, so when some one says the word Nigger around me outside of it's proper context or any racial slur period..... I GO OFF!!!! lol

And the whole tree hugging hippie liberal shit, I'm sorry I can't help that! lol

Here's some proof......

The Official Religion thread!!! MeNikkiDad

That dude fucked my mom! lol

My dad is an actual hippie, he listens to bob dylan, the grateful dead, rolling stones, bruce springstein, Liza Menelli....... right! lol So I'm a product of a hippie and well a crazy bitch. lol

Also little known fact, okay both of my parents are adopted, my dad's adoptive father was a minister for the united church of christ. That's basically a church for liberals, both my grandma and grandpa were psychotic liberals. So that's how my dad was raised, and that's how he raised us. Keep in mind this is during the 50s, 60s, and 70s. So my dad got a lot of shit from everyone else about how he dressed and how long his hair was and yadda yadda yadda! He never forced us to go to church, my mom was the one who wanted all of us baptized yet she didn't know a damn thing about the bible. She just pretended she did. So my dad's philosophy on raising us was, don't force them into something because that does nothing for anyone. He believes there's certain things you have to discovery and work out on your own. And to this day I haven't killed anyone (surprisingly), I've only experimented with drugs (I still smoke pot, but I was doing X for a short while), I rarely drink, I'm not in a gang, I DON'T WATCH FOX NEWS, and I sure as fuck have never commited acts of sodomy on animals.

I'd say his parenting paid off for the most part. The rest is just up to me!

But yeah everyone SHOULD get a long, if we all had the same opinions that'd be fuckin boring.

But back to religion, now this is just a small thing but it just baffles me why people get so carried away with it. WHAT SKIN COLOR WAS JESUS?! Okay firstly it's basically completely impossible for Jesus to have been white. I do believe he was dark skinned. Now the thing is is that, it doesn't really matter! Yet if you tell some people that Jesus wasn't white, and they'll fuckin kill you and probably set a cross on fire on your lawn! lol But still the person's teachings and character matters a hell of a lot more then just their skin color or how big their dick is.

Here's another thing too, say Jesus does come back.... again. He shows up all HEY GUYS WHAT'S HAPPENIN MAN?! IT'S JUST ME JESUS, YA KNOW I'M HERE DOIN MUH THANG! SAY DID ANY OF YOU GUYS GET THAT NEW PHISH ALBUM?! FAR OUT MAN!!!!!!!! (sorry to me Jesus is a hippie, get over it! lol) And then all of the sudden he sees all the crucifixes n shit and he starts freakin out..... WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! YOU THINK BEING CRUCIFIED IS FUN?! THEY PUT FUCKIN NAILS IN MY WRISTS! FUCK YOU GUYS I'M OUT OF HERE! NOT COOL MAN! NOT COOL! lol I just think people focus way too much on how jesus died as opposed to what he was trying to teach people. For example... The Passion! Good god that was a terrible movie, I mean it was great that they made it in Arameic or however you spell it. Yet once again they use a white dude to play jesus because we can't accept the fact he was dark skinned. Also this movie was basically a 2 hour snuff film. They made it more about, let's beat the shit outta jesus! lol Yet it made all that money because people love to feel guilty. If jesus was truly the son of god, and if he really meant what he said, then that's the LAST thing he would want. He tried to teach people to basically get a long. To treat each other with respect. And keep your pimp hand strong! lol

Going back to the crosses though, doesn't it say in the bible THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS?! Call me crazy but um isn't constantly worshipping the very tool used to kill your "savior" a little fucked up?! lol
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:47 pm

yeah about the whole color, race, what have jesus couldn't have been white he had to black or indian look at the area over there i don't even think white people had existed yet hahaha jk i don't really know but he deffinitely wasn't white and about the cross you really do have a very good point i mean in a sense it's kinda morbid i mean i get it to a certain extent but i don't know about the whole thing really in my opinion anyways i guess in the catholic church the crucifix has substantial meaning and can't remember what cuz it's been quite a few years since i've studied catholicism so if any catholics in here i apologize i don't mean to offend it's was all the drugs made my mind go bye bye lol and yeah i did deserve to have the you know what slapped out of me before i'll agree and i'll be completely honest that person i was i HATE more then anything with every fiber of my being even more then i hate hypocrites and ya know i was one cuz guess what casey you're not alone most of my relatives on my dad's side are either married to black people and and or had black babies so they were my family and i told you didn't i, i was a disgusting worthless peice of crap quite literally i know it i'm not going to act for a second that i don't even know it makes me very angry and i could blame my dad or i could blame this person or that one but the person to blame is myself no one else ooohh man this sucks so i'm going to change the subject again cuz i haaattee talking about it so yeah
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Okay I will say this, sometimes finding god (not religion) can be a good thing and help set a person str8. A lot of recovering addicts, HARDCORE recovering addicts admit that they needed to find another outlet for their addictions. Whether it be working out, meditation, writing music or stories, or finding god. That can be a good thing, because isn't that what ppl say god is for?! To help you get through the day, to give you inner strength?!

Obviously you still believe in god, so if you're the church going type, what church are you going to?!

What's everyone's stance on baptisms?! Do you think it actually does anything?!

Also is it just me or does anyone else want to beat fred phelps to death with a rainbow colored dildo?! hahahaha
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down