The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE THE (insert decade here)

2 posters

Go down

I LOVE THE (insert decade here) Empty I LOVE THE (insert decade here)

Post  cdowg187 Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:39 am

Okay as we all know VH1 for the past 5 years has been doing Marathons of their shows I love the 70s, 80s, 90s and now the New Millenium. Each show goes down the list of all the shit that happened in Pop Culture in each decade. I fully admit when they did the first installment of I love the 80's I was right along with them. A lot of cool shit (pop culture wise) went down in the 80s. Then they decided to do I love the 70s. I was like ok cool predates my shit a bit but I liked some shit that came out in the 70s. Then they did I love the 80s strikes back, cool more shit I remember. Then I love the 70s 2, alright w/e. Then they finally did I love the 90s and I love the 90s part duex. I once again tuned in as I grew up in the 90s and I am a nostalgia whore. Then came I love the 80s 3D.... Okay the last cool shit that went down in the 80s, that's fine. But now they've gone into over kill with I LOVE THE NEW MILLENIUM!

We're not even fuckin through this decade and they're already doing nostalgia shit for it. At least wait a while and let some fuckin time pass before you make a show called I LOVE 2 MINUTES AGO!!! It's fuckin over kill. lol Remember back in the day when VH1 and MTV used play videos?! Not always good videos, but at least it wasn't this over indulged celebreality fuckin crap. lol
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

I LOVE THE (insert decade here) Empty Re: I LOVE THE (insert decade here)

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 am

yet another reason I choose not to watch tv...
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 am

good idea.
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down