What makes you happy?!

Go down

What makes you happy?!

Post  cdowg187 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 am

Okay I really wanna know what honestly makes everyone happy?! Just like what keeps you positive or not want to go on a massive killing spree?! lol
avatar
cdowg187

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:20 am

cdowg187 wrote:Okay I really wanna know what honestly makes everyone happy?! Just like what keeps you positive or not want to go on a massive killing spree?! lol


medication.
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 am

masturbation
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  cdowg187 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 am

BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cdowg187 wrote:Okay I really wanna know what honestly makes everyone happy?! Just like what keeps you positive or not want to go on a massive killing spree?! lol


medication.

By medication is this natural or man made?! lol
avatar
cdowg187

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:53 pm

cdowg187 wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cdowg187 wrote:Okay I really wanna know what honestly makes everyone happy?! Just like what keeps you positive or not want to go on a massive killing spree?! lol


medication.

By medication is this natural or man made?! lol



she really means porn, especially midget porn
oh, n also knowin I wanna meet (and meat) 'the girls' but all she ever does is just tease....










hahahaaha
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  eatTHIScity on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:41 pm

my job
my friends
my mom
boyfriend
beer
beer
oops twice
haha
blowing money
alkaline trio

etc.
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  cdowg187 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:37 pm

I can't think of anything really that makes me happy anymore. lol

Content sure, but not happy.
avatar
cdowg187

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What makes you happy?!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum