Stereotypes

Go down

Stereotypes

Post  cdowg187 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Okay every group of people has certain so called "stereotypes" that others use usually in order to put them down. I really try not to buy into this shit but here's the major ones most ppl have heard about.

For blacks it's: They love water melon and chicken, they don't take responsibility, they're all good at sports, huge penis's, they're lazy, they love fat white chicks, etc. etc.

Asians: They're all good at math, they have small dicks, they're horrible drivers. etc. etc.

Jews: They're greedy, they apparently killed some dude named Jesus, etc. etc.

Mexicans: They're lazy. etc. etc.

Whites: They're all a bunch of racists, they can't dance, they're greedy, they care about no one but themselves, they're afraid of all brown people. etc. etc. lol

But there's also stereotypes about different subcultures as well....

Metal Heads: Drunks, Violent, Tough Guys.

Punks: Drugged out, Violent, assholes.

Emos: Whiney, Bitchy, over priveledged, teeny boppers.

SXE: Preachy assholes, Violent, full of themselves. etc. etc.

Juggalos: Violent, Drugged out, uneducated, wiggers, Over Priveledged, Believe every single word ICP says. etc. etc. (sorry I've heard that shit for 10 fuckin years now! lol)

Now I'm sure there's more out there that everyone's heard during their life. I'd like all of us to just sit back and look at ALL stereotypes and see how truly stupid they are. Only a small percentage of the ppl in these groups actually lives up to any of the stereotypes. I just it's really fuckin stupid to judge an entire group of people based on the fuck ups of a few. Most of my immediate family is multi-racial, so it's hard for me to understand the point of hating a whole race of people over some trivial bull shit such as skin color or how a few of them act.

I know not everyone likes Juggalos or Emos or Metal or w/e the fuck. But I've never gone out and personally attacked some one just because I dislike wtf their into. I graduated high school, I've never committed a major crime, I've smoked pot and done XTC yet haven't done hard drugs in 4 fuckin years, I've never vandalized anything or purposely caused anyone bodily harm.

There's also some ppl who still think IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO THEN THAT MEANS YOU'RE INTO DRUGS N SHIT. Now I know I'm definitely in the minority here as I don't have any ink or piercings, but even to me that is some str8 up fuckin bullshit!

Stereotypes in general are just so fuckin stupid.
cdowg187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stereotypes

Post  eatTHIScity on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:43 pm

but but but

all of those straight edge stereotypes are true

hahhahahaha
eatTHIScity
Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:37 pm

I heard black guys just shaved their dick shaft to make it appear longer....
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:14 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:but but but

all of those straight edge stereotypes are true

hahhahahaha

I actually have some friends who basically are straight edge but aren't preachy assholes about it. lol

I still would LOVE to see ur reaction if I just constantly had the X's on my hands at all times. hahahaha

cdowg187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity on Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:21 pm

it would be hard to see my reaction after i punched you in the face.
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jwgacy213 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:54 am

cdowg187 wrote:Okay every group of people has certain so called "stereotypes" that others use usually in order to put them down. I really try not to buy into this shit but here's the major ones most ppl have heard about.

For blacks it's: They love water melon and chicken, they don't take responsibility, they're all good at sports, huge penis's, they're lazy, they love fat white chicks, etc. etc.

Asians: They're all good at math, they have small dicks, they're horrible drivers. etc. etc.

Jews: They're greedy, they apparently killed some dude named Jesus, etc. etc.

Mexicans: They're lazy. etc. etc.

Whites: They're all a bunch of racists, they can't dance, they're greedy, they care about no one but themselves, they're afraid of all brown people. etc. etc. lol

But there's also stereotypes about different subcultures as well....

Metal Heads: Drunks, Violent, Tough Guys.

Punks: Drugged out, Violent, assholes.

Emos: Whiney, Bitchy, over priveledged, teeny boppers.

SXE: Preachy assholes, Violent, full of themselves. etc. etc.

Juggalos: Violent, Drugged out, uneducated, wiggers, Over Priveledged, Believe every single word ICP says. etc. etc. (sorry I've heard that shit for 10 fuckin years now! lol)

Now I'm sure there's more out there that everyone's heard during their life. I'd like all of us to just sit back and look at ALL stereotypes and see how truly stupid they are. Only a small percentage of the ppl in these groups actually lives up to any of the stereotypes. I just it's really fuckin stupid to judge an entire group of people based on the fuck ups of a few. Most of my immediate family is multi-racial, so it's hard for me to understand the point of hating a whole race of people over some trivial bull shit such as skin color or how a few of them act.

I know not everyone likes Juggalos or Emos or Metal or w/e the fuck. But I've never gone out and personally attacked some one just because I dislike wtf their into. I graduated high school, I've never committed a major crime, I've smoked pot and done XTC yet haven't done hard drugs in 4 fuckin years, I've never vandalized anything or purposely caused anyone bodily harm.

There's also some ppl who still think IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO THEN THAT MEANS YOU'RE INTO DRUGS N SHIT. Now I know I'm definitely in the minority here as I don't have any ink or piercings, but even to me that is some str8 up fuckin bullshit!

Stereotypes in general are just so fuckin stupid.

I guess i am the opposite of the sterotypical JUGGALO. Seeing as how i am one and will be till im dead in the ground. ANd yet i am also a metal head... but oddly enough i dont do drugs, i drink maybe twice a year, i have never been to jail, no kids, im educated, i have a good job. And my entire being is run by my 6 yr old god daughter who saved my life.
jwgacy213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:29 am

You're not alone as far as the metal shit goes! Although most of the metal I like is the old school shit back when ya know they would actually um FUCKIN SING! lol

But not a day goes by, where on my youtube channel I get a message calling me a drugged out loser n shit BECAUSE I'M A FUCKIN JUGGALO!!!!!!!!!! lol

The amount of people who live up to these stereotypes are essentially the minority.

Another 1 I've heard and had to put up with for years is the whole "Juggalos are Wiggers!" deal. I just can't stand that shit. Firstly the term Wigger, is derived from another dumb ass word that has been constantly misused... Nigger. I'm still not all that cool with saying Wigger, but yet I have met a few in my time. And when I say that I mean they act as what they perceive to be black. And if it's 1 thing I really fuckin hate it's when ppl say Nigga, even in a joking manner. I just wanna slap the kids who constantly run around saying it thinking it makes them look cool.

But the whole Juggalos are Wiggers thing is so lame, sure I wear baggy pants it's comfortable, I listen to hip hop, however you won't hear me say YO WHAT UP NIGGA or anything like that. I can't fuckin stand BET, I don't try n act black. Because you really can't act any color. I am who I am, if ya don't like it get my dick out of your mouth.
cdowg187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwgacy213 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 am

cdowg187 wrote:You're not alone as far as the metal shit goes! Although most of the metal I like is the old school shit back when ya know they would actually um FUCKIN SING! lol

But not a day goes by, where on my youtube channel I get a message calling me a drugged out loser n shit BECAUSE I'M A FUCKIN JUGGALO!!!!!!!!!! lol

The amount of people who live up to these stereotypes are essentially the minority.

Another 1 I've heard and had to put up with for years is the whole "Juggalos are Wiggers!" deal. I just can't stand that shit. Firstly the term Wigger, is derived from another dumb ass word that has been constantly misused... Nigger. I'm still not all that cool with saying Wigger, but yet I have met a few in my time. And when I say that I mean they act as what they perceive to be black. And if it's 1 thing I really fuckin hate it's when ppl say Nigga, even in a joking manner. I just wanna slap the kids who constantly run around saying it thinking it makes them look cool.

But the whole Juggalos are Wiggers thing is so lame, sure I wear baggy pants it's comfortable, I listen to hip hop, however you won't hear me say YO WHAT UP NIGGA or anything like that. I can't fuckin stand BET, I don't try n act black. Because you really can't act any color. I am who I am, if ya don't like it get my dick out of your mouth.

What i hear alot is what is a juggalo or people see the tattoo and ask if i got giggalo and they spelled it wrong. I say yes and walk away. But when i used to go to the ICP shows i am an OG to the younger juggs that go and i get alot of respect from them cu i dont tolerate the dumbshitness that they speak.I will always love the band and what the juggalo family stands for.. i love seeing a car with a hatchet man on it and then they see mine and we just know. People just tell you, ICP suck, why do you like em.. i do and have and will for life. Its cool if someone doesnt like em, but shit i didnt ask for your opinion on MY taste in music,, i didnt know i was wrong.
jwgacy213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 am

cdowg187 wrote:

Im gonna have to disagree.
Most of the juggalos now a days are exactly like how people say they are.
And that's why it's sad to old school kids like us.
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:
cdowg187 wrote:

Im gonna have to disagree.
Most of the juggalos now a days are exactly like how people say they are.
And that's why it's sad to old school kids like us.

Most of them are the younger crowd who just don't get it! These are the same kids who fuckin believe everything ICP says word for word, and they don't realize TO BE A JUGGALO IS TO BE YOURSELF! I don't give a fuck what kind of music ya listen to, how ya dress, or w/e the fuck.

That's why I make those annoying youtube videos, because if you don't school the kids they'll never fuckin learn! lol
cdowg187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum