The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolverine (2009) Trailer

2 posters

Go down

Wolverine (2009) Trailer Empty Wolverine (2009) Trailer

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:47 am

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Wolverine (2009) Trailer Empty Re: Wolverine (2009) Trailer

Post  cdowg187 Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:31 pm

Number 1 all the wolverine movie is gonna be is just X-men 4. They're bringing in characters like The Blob and Gambit who have NOTHING to do with the weapon X program. They should have brought them in a hell of a lot fuckin earlier in the X-men movies, especially Gambit. The only one I'm excited to see is Ryan Reynolds as fuckin deadpool!

Number 2 If I EVER see rick astley in person I will fuckin end him!!!! lol He is right up there with david carusso as far as the top gingers I just have to kill! lmfao
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 am

cdowg187 wrote:Number 1 all the wolverine movie is gonna be is just X-men 4. They're bringing in characters like The Blob and Gambit who have NOTHING to do with the weapon X program. They should have brought them in a hell of a lot fuckin earlier in the X-men movies, especially Gambit. The only one I'm excited to see is Ryan Reynolds as fuckin deadpool!

Number 2 If I EVER see rick astley in person I will fuckin end him!!!! lol He is right up there with david carusso as far as the top gingers I just have to kill! lmfao

lmao
atleast YOU admitted ya got Rick-Rolled...I got it too
and I agree bout Gambit!!!!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum