Inked Nation

Go down

Inked Nation

Post  ReJeana on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm

so i've come to finally realize what you all are talking about when you guys dog on IN i hardly never check it cuz i'm really a myspace kinda girl cuz just about every single person i've ever met in my life is on there and i can keep up with the communication with them anyways one good thing i can say about IN is that if i never got on there then i would've never met bobbie or shai so here goes first there was the thing with the gypsy queens which i'm not the one who was getting the short end of the stick on that one it was bobbie who did but i didn't much appreciate how tracy nicole was treating my friend when she became prez of the kansas chapter and then i chose to drop out for that reason and then now you have old perverted guys who think they are hard core cuz they have a tattoo of richard petty or dale jr on ther shoulder or you've got your lil girls that are so desparte for attention and have such low self esteem that they post naked pics of themselves on their pages just so they can get some sort of attention and comments when they are totally going at it the wrong way and then get angry when someone posts a comment about the pic that they think are unattractive and they report them well if they don't want everyone in the world to look at the pic the set your profile to private or simply just don't post them, then you have your people who don't realize that tattoo enthusiast means a person who has tattoos and is not an artist themselves and they are just there to steal pics of other peoples art cuz they are not creative enough to think for themselves about something that's going to be on their body for the rest of their life and then there's the models when does having a lower back tattoo and posing all spread out on a care or truck in scantily clad clothing make you bad and better then everyone else?? uuum did i miss the memo??? was just wondering about that myself personally hey if you're pretty and you can get paid for it good go for it but that doesn't mean for a second you're better then anyone else in this world! this is all just my personal opinion and thanks for listening to me rant i'm done now
ReJeana

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Re: Inked Nation

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 pm

Sing it Sister !!

I do still play on IN, but not nearly as much as I used to. Ive met quite a few of you from there. <3

Dont forget all the Nazi fucks..
Grrr. They make me crazy.
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Tracy Nicole can suck my dick.
As well as 98% of the Gypsy Queens.
That whole deal is bullshit, all of it.

IN was sweet when it first started (when mom turned me on to it ) but since about 3 months after that it has totally sucked. I pretty much stick to BME because you can still browse even more artwork, and talk to artists without all the forum, babymama-screwing-this-tattooer drama.

And if I see one more person on IN with one tiny fucking tattoo talking like they know shit I'm going to lose my mind.
eatTHIScity
Admin

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:58 am

Hell Shai..

Alot of them dont have any..
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jwgacy213 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:44 am

BobbiexSoxx wrote:Hell Shai..

Im on there and i seem to be the only one that has any sort of respect for women,, and yet IM SINGLE.. go figure.
jwgacy213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:18 am

eatTHIScity wrote:

And if I see one more person on IN with one tiny fucking tattoo talking like they know shit I'm going to lose my mind.

I like the hoochie-mommas with 1 itty bitty tat that call themselves things like, inkedskut, inkedprincess n shit like that....
fuckin whores!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:24 am

jwgacy213 wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:Hell Shai..

Im on there and i seem to be the only one that has any sort of respect for women,, and yet IM SINGLE.. go figure.

I respect those I deem respect worthy, like Bobbie, shes ALWAYS been real nice to me, I respect her for that amongst other things
actually, I respect MOST pixels on IN, NOT Bobbies friend PenusMiller/Katrina though! fuck that googlin cunt!
I guess even Shaila Lynn gets my respect too, I try to be more polite when her young lil influential ears/eyes are in the same place Im typin........gotta be careful whatcha say around lil kids afterall

lmfao!!

smile dammit Shai!!

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jfoerster on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:30 am

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
eatTHIScity wrote:

I like the hoochie-mommas with 1 itty bitty tat that call themselves things like, inkedskut, inkedprincess n shit like that....
fuckin whores!

thats generally my B&R as well. im in the process of composing an award worthy B&R. got too much im pissed off about. IN is one of those things, but not the only thing certainly.

but yes. i hate a lot of that shit too. its getting ridiculous. stupid little whores (though im guilty of the hoochie-ish pics from time to time, during a low esteem period. ill admit it though.)
jfoerster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:58 am

[quote="jfoerster"]
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:

but yes. i hate a lot of that shit too. its getting ridiculous. stupid little whores (though im guilty of the hoochie-ish pics from time to time, during a low esteem period. ill admit it though.)

oh, it aint the ho-pix that bother me.......
just the st00pid lil fux that call themselves inktyfoon or inkwearer or some shit like that n have 1 cute lil bitty piece of ink
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:59 am

[quote="CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe"]
jfoerster wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:

oh, it aint the ho-pix that bother me.......
just the st00pid lil fux that call themselves inktyfoon or inkwearer or some shit like that n have 1 cute lil bitty piece of ink

oh yea, I almost forgot.......
I liked your pix Jessi!!!!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 am

That should be a good read JoJo!!

And Kyle, I agree. You are always very respectful. Thats why I love ya so much..
Your a badass, with a creamy filling.. Very Happy
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jfoerster on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:05 am

its some kind of read. i finally sorta did it. about 1000 degrees of half ass though. just started making things up that pissed me off by the end there... runnin outta steam. hahaha! Laughing
jfoerster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jfoerster on Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:36 am

woulda been great had i actually POSTED said bitch and rant. idiot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably going to be the biggest, longest, most ultimate gripe I have ever managed to put down in actual WORDS.

To start off with, I am absolutely flabbergasted by the absolute hostility of people these days. Every single person is so frighteningly touchy. Very angry.

I don’t just mean here in the forums either, though these days any thread is liable to turn itself almost instantly into an IN chum bucket of sorts, drawing in a bloody, violent, drawn out feeding frenzy of massive proportions. Things die down and just when you think its safe to go back in the water…

Anyway, its not just there. I see family and friends taking the most maniacal pleasure in each others misery. My mamas having a hard time with things (hell, name me some people who ARENT getting hit hard in the pocketbooks these days) and my aunts have spent every available moment they can coming by her house to snoop around her home, nose into her private life, and then turn around to gossip their asses off and run her down. Not to mention, upon seeing me in person, take the time to stare with sneering disdain at my chest, point at it and say to their daughters, “See sweethearts, see how ugly and stupid tattoos are and how bad and trashy they make you look?” all while their daughters are shrieking “Ew! Ew! Ew! Its so ugly I cant look!”

I am not in favor of hitting a child… but I came rather close to abandoning my morals at that moment. Besides, theyre my cousins, anyway.

Oh did I mention my aunt has a tattoo herself? A stupid one, a tiny, stupid one at that, but still.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to tear someone down at every available opportunity? Is it good for your ego? Does it make you feel BETTER about your own possibly sad, miserable, pathetic existence? I don’t get it. I know I myself am guilty of it from time to time. Ill freely admit it, though.

Peoples hypocrisy. I do believe that is one of my biggest rants. These women, on this site, everywhere really, who want to be taken seriously. The women who want to meet decent men, who want to find love, yadda yadda yadda. I then see a lot of these same women post up half naked images of themselves, sometimes significantly more than (or less than, depending on your perspective) that, on their profiles.

Naturally, the inclination is to ogle, said pictures. Also, to leave lewd comments, messages, etc on said womans profile.

I do not feel that leaves you open to complain and whine about all these men who try to hit on you, talk dirty to you, leave you nasty messages, etc. If you do not want to be judged on your looks alone and treated like a sex object, then do not present yourself as such. Granted, taking a few fun pictures every now and then is fine (it IS fun) but to do so regularly, then to turn around and be angry when you get the kind of attention you do? Ridiculous. Ive seen individuals write things stating, basically, “I have bad luck with men. I cant find anyone who will date me more than once. Would you date me? Am I fuckable?”

I mean, really.

Ok. I will admit, once again, that I do it myself. I have had a few pictures that were attention whoring, at best. I know exactly why I did it, too. I WANTED the attention, I wanted the comments, the compliments, etc. I needed the self esteem boost. I felt like so it became a “look at me, tell me how pretty I am, how fuckable I am” sort of thing. I then felt better and took said pictures down, where they have stayed at this point in time.

Some women do it because they are proud of themselves, and rightly so. Some are models. That’s fine. Unfortunately, not everyone has such lofty reasons.

I think im just sick as fucking hell of hearing the whining, which ironically, is what Im doing.

Then, on a much more idiotic note, there are these people on this site whos screennames are things like ‘inkudprincezz’ or ‘sexyinkdlady’ or ‘inkd4life’ or what have you (sorry to offend if you, the person reading this, HAS that screenname, I was just making them up as I typed) and they only have one tattoo, perhaps, I don’t know, the size of a strawberry, and you aren’t even planning on getting anymore.

Its stupid, yes I know, and a bit judgemental on my part, but it just annoys me for some reason.

Lets see, what else do I have to bitch about?

Oh, ok. Men. (Heres where I turn into a stupid, typical female)

In my recent past it has come to my attention that I had a lot of first dates and no seconds. Not because they didn’t like me, but because they were either a troll, a douchebag, a tool, an asshole, a walking penis looking for a hole… hell or all of the above.

Like… what possesses a man to say to a woman: “So… wow. You have two kids? And youre only 21? DAMN. You must be fucking active as hell. Im gonna have some fun with you, aren’t I?”

Yes. This has really been said to me.

Or after one date, getting a text message saying, ‘I think you could be the one, where do you see this going?’

This is why I never had second dates. I dated a lot of weirdos.

Then theres people who just cannot seem to make up their frigging minds. It gets confusing.

Then theres these people who come to me (a lot of times random people I don’t know on this site) and ask me for advice. I listen to said problem. I give my perspective. They don’t take it.

I know, no ones listens to advice, no one takes it, and really people wont until theyre ready to change things for themselves and even then they don’t even need to ask, they know what they need to do.

what they SHOULD fucking say is, “I have a problem, heres what I think, just agree with me and tell me Im right.”

Friggin liars. No opinion is good unless it’s the exact same as yours.

Then theres these stupid idiots who try to have all this shit to bitch about and all they do is end up rambling about shit that doesn’t matter, make sense, or have anything relevant to anyones interests. I mean come the fuck on, who cares what you have to say?

--------------------------------------------------------

End rant.

Last edited by jfoerster on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
jfoerster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:24 am

Hehe..
I love it!!
BobbiexSoxx
Admin