obama is the new jesus?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  cdowg187 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:39 am

BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cdowg187 wrote:Jesus should have theme music!


What would you suggest Dowg?

The Safety Dance or Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta!!!
avatar
cdowg187

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:37 am

cdowg187 wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cdowg187 wrote:Jesus should have theme music!


What would you suggest Dowg?

The Safety Dance or Damn it feels good to be a Gangsta!!!


American Badass
FTW




hahahaaha
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  eatTHIScity on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:57 am

Damn, I love ReJeana.
I'll just come out and say that I am a stone cold atheist, but I don't believe that you can not believe in, or even mildly disagree with something that you are not educated on. Therefore, I'm glad that I went to church when I was young, and I'm super happy to discuss people's opinions, as long as it's done in a manner such as what's happening here on this board, now. That fucking rules, you guys rule. It's so hard to be opinionated on ANYTHING (especially something so controversial) and everyones alright with it. That makes me happy.

I DO NOT dislike or judge anyone based on religion.
UNLESS they use it as an excuse to be a fucking prick to people.

But that's not only with religion, I don't care if you use the fact that you're black, or that you're rich, or that you have more tattoos then me...
don't be a fucking prick.
It's not hard, love people.

and that's IMO.
wooooot.
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:56 am

Wow, what to say.. Im giddy we can have such deep thoughts thrown out thier and everyone cant simply discuss it.

I was raised a Baptist. Yes, we went to Sunday School, Wed, and Sunday svcs. After my parents divorced when I was ten, I went to a Lutheren Church for a couple years, then followed up with going to a Catholic Church with my aunt and cousin. Believe it or not, I can still recite quite a bit of the rosary. And yes, even vacation bible schools. I feel as tho I was given the opportunity to learn alot, and be able to make my own decision.

Unbeknownst to all, my father was an Athiest. Noone knew he was, he was just a good man. Didnt preach to you one way or the other. Yet, he always went to church.

My father was a wonderful man, pretty much followed the Bible, yea he screwed up a few times, yes he did. My point is this..
His religion or lack thereoff had nothing to do with it. It had nothing to do with the Bible. It comes from inside of you. I know this, because I am a descent person, not anywhere near perfect by any means. But, if you are my friend, I would give you the shirt off my back, whetever I could do to help you. Im proving this as we speak.

I dont judge either. I feel whatever gets a person thru life and makes them a better person. YaaHoo baby! I am very spiritual and I have had times when I have actually felt someone or something physically touch me many times. Ive had one experience that absolutly blew my mind like nothing that can ever be imagined. So, I have to say, maybe there is a higher power.. Maybe it was that person touching me.
How can any of us be sure?
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  ReJeana on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 am

eatTHIScity wrote:Damn, I love ReJeana.
I'll just come out and say that I am a stone cold atheist, but I don't believe that you can not believe in, or even mildly disagree with something that you are not educated on. Therefore, I'm glad that I went to church when I was young, and I'm super happy to discuss people's opinions, as long as it's done in a manner such as what's happening here on this board, now. That fucking rules, you guys rule. It's so hard to be opinionated on ANYTHING (especially something so controversial) and everyones alright with it. That makes me happy.

I DO NOT dislike or judge anyone based on religion.
UNLESS they use it as an excuse to be a fucking prick to people.

But that's not only with religion, I don't care if you use the fact that you're black, or that you're rich, or that you have more tattoos then me...
don't be a fucking prick.
It's not hard, love people.

and that's IMO.
wooooot.



see i'm kinda of the same way with the whole experience thing only backwards haha where as yes i was raised penecostal went to church ever sunday morning and evening tuesday night for youth group and thursday for bible study when i turned 18 i said screw this my father was very religious growing up and the difference between religious and christianity is sorta in the spirit sense so stay with me on this one cuz it might just come out as babbling hahaha cuz it can be confusing a person who has a religious spirit about them so to speak is basically a hypocrite he was very strict we had to go to church every time there was church we had to go to private christian school and my dad would say you have to do this and you have to do that you can't wear makeup or get your ears pierced you can't were tight shirts or jeans your shorts have to touch your knees and you have to have a collar to your collar bone and the bible says this and that and what would God think of you doing that and then when it came down to the knitty gritty i would look at my father and everything he expected me to do he was doing the total polar opposite of it and it made me very angry and for years i hated him and held a huge amount of resentment towards him for doing that so when i turned 18 i was kicked out for not doing what my father expected me to do and i moved in with a friend of my older brother's a christian though does their best to live according to how God wants them to and tries to do what He expects of them like me i do my best i don't drink anymore ( not saying it's bad i just don't believe that i should be drinking) i don't do drugs anymore i don't go out to bars unless it's a resturaunt too lol i don't cuss (anymore) i don't do things to purposely hurt others i try to be kind and gentle no don't get me wrong i am NOW WHERE near perfect and i never will be and i realize that. but for the whole experience thing if i never got into to drugs and alchol and everything else i was into ( which we won't go into cuz it's rather humiliating) how on earth could i ever pretend to sit here and have this conversation with all of you wonderful people ............... flat out i couldn't, nor would i have the right to............ for someone to sit there and preach to you so to speak ( which if i'm doing i'm sorry it's not my intention too) and not have a phathom of an idea what they're talking about would be obsurd lol they couldn't say oh i know what you're going through cuz they couldn't and if i was in that position i would've just avoided this post in the first place hahaha now for the other thing shai you said you were a die hard athiest, you wanna hear something way ironic i'm a christian i don't believe in evolution and i go to church every sunday........ however sam my husband is an athiest he has gone to church with me a few times but is not really interested at this point and time he does believe in evolution and the funny thing is we pretty much balance each other out to keep eachother's feet grounded he always jokes around with me when we watch the national geographic or discovery or animal planet channels if there's a monkey on the tv he'll be all like hey honky your cousins on the tv quite honestly it cracks me up and i think personally he's taught me alot before i will admit i would argue and debate with people especially athiests about how wrong they were and stupid and how they were going to hell in a hand basket if they didn't change their ways and at the time i didn't realize it but i was horribly horribly wrong for me to say something like that to another human being because when it came down to it i wasn't debating to discuss i was debating because i knew i was right and nothing was going to change that it was like i wasn't doing it to glorify God i was doing it in a sense of arrogence because i supposedly "knew all about it" when truth be told hahaha i didn't have a flipping clue so pretty much i could be stupid and tell you all you're wrong and your going to hell or i could be smart and use what i've learned about the world and how it turns and love ya guys no matter what i've said it before and i'll say it again in the end it's not between you and me it's between you and God and He does love all living things black white yellow brown purple pink (lol) straight gay bi, it doesn't matter what or who you are to use a partial verse from the bible in round about way (not verbatim) we were all created in God's image,.............. so if we were created in God's image then if he didn't love us why would he put into existence??? that's simply how i look at it and to BIG PERVERTED REDNECK i know what you mean about you're mom my dad's mom was the same way she was totally unbearable she wore skirts and blouses no makeup no jewlery except for a watch and wedding band never cut her hair it's what we call holiness churches yeah by denominational name she was penecostal but the holiness churches believe that sorta crap it's like they're modern day quakers or something lol i don't get it personally and the scripture you were refering to says something like a woman's hair is her glory and waaaaaayyyy back in the day they would grow it long and stick gold and silver in their hair and put perfume and special expensive oils in it but it's not 200ad or whatever hahaha so yeah people don't understand that the times have changed and along with awhole lot of other stuff as well personally i think people who live like that and out cast everyone else and look down on them are ignorant idiots plain and simple it's retardation at it finest so to you all i love ya nothings gonna change it not your beliefs or mine hahaha and to quote yet another doesn't the bible say love thy neighbor as thyself and do unto others as you would have them do unto you! ............ hmmm i wonder come judgement day all those people who treated others badly because of there beliefs or non beliefs or because they were of a different religion or mindset.......... i wonder what God is going to have to say to them.......... to so wrongly judge people according to their differences it's a shame it really is
avatar
ReJeana

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 33
Location : Ottawa, Kansas

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  cdowg187 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:58 am

There is an OFFICIAL religion topic some where on here. lol
avatar
cdowg187

Posts : 157
Join date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  ReJeana on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:17 am

haha yeah i know i guess i'm to blame lol i started it but totally unintentionelly (sp) hahhaha sorry
avatar
ReJeana

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 33
Location : Ottawa, Kansas

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  eatTHIScity on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 am

damn you and your shenanigans!
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  ReJeana on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:34 pm

mwuahahaha i'm a lil spryte going around
reaking havoc and causing chaos wherever i go!!!


yeah i don't know hahaha
avatar
ReJeana

Posts : 72
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 33
Location : Ottawa, Kansas

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum