The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama is the new jesus?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

obama is the new jesus? Empty obama is the new jesus?

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:54 am

http://www.obamacures.com/

read the article
you decide
if I believed in jesus christ, Id swear not only is he back, but hes black as well.....
afterall, jesus supposedly healed others

wonder if obama can resurrect himself in 3 days too?
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

obama is the new jesus? Empty Re: obama is the new jesus?

Post  cdowg187 Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 am

He was black to begin with and he was a Ninja who then became a fuckin Zombie!
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 am

Jesus only did 2 cool things:
1) Become a zombie
2) water into wine

outside of that...not impressed.

Obama is definitely not divine.
But it would make sense that he was right wing enough to ACTUALLY BE Jesus...

hahaha.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:14 pm

at the risk of getting bashed and being made fun i do strongly disagree but everyone's entitled to there own opinion i am a christian but i'm not going to sit here and preach to everyone about hellfire and damnation cuz quite frankly it doesn't work and also i'm not going to try to convert anyone either unless it's you'r own choice the reason being i grew up having religion shoved down my throat and for a few years i strongly resented it and just recently decided to give my life back to God so with that being said obama is not Jesus....... how do i know you may ask well in my heart and soul i know he's not hahaha other then i can't explain it i personally don't like obama if you do that's all fine and dandy that's your choice i'm not going to tell you you're wrong cuz it's not my place or any of my business for all that matters and i'm not really a fan of any of the hopefuls this year so who knows all i want is someone in office that's going to take care of our country and our troops
ReJeana
ReJeana

http://www.myspace.com/rejehood

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:11 pm

ReJeana wrote:at the risk of getting bashed and being made fun i do strongly disagree but everyone's entitled to there own opinion i am a christian but i'm not going to sit here and preach to everyone about hellfire and damnation cuz quite frankly it doesn't work and also i'm not going to try to convert anyone either unless it's you'r own choice the reason being i grew up having religion shoved down my throat and for a few years i strongly resented it and just recently decided to give my life back to God so with that being said obama is not Jesus....... how do i know you may ask well in my heart and soul i know he's not hahaha other then i can't explain it i personally don't like obama if you do that's all fine and dandy that's your choice i'm not going to tell you you're wrong cuz it's not my place or any of my business for all that matters and i'm not really a fan of any of the hopefuls this year so who knows all i want is someone in office that's going to take care of our country and our troops

On behalf of my murdered native american, Celtic, pagan, Barbarian ancestors THANK YOU! lol they could have used more folks like you dammit! lol

But nah seriously if christians would just come out and admit Jesus was a super human ninja zombie I would become the most hardcore catholic EVER!!!!! lol Il Duce, The Nazi Pope, and Mel Gibson wouldn't have shit on me! hahaha geek
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:26 pm

cdowg187 wrote:
ReJeana wrote:at the risk of getting bashed and being made fun i do strongly disagree but everyone's entitled to there own opinion i am a christian but i'm not going to sit here and preach to everyone about hellfire and damnation cuz quite frankly it doesn't work and also i'm not going to try to convert anyone either unless it's you'r own choice the reason being i grew up having religion shoved down my throat and for a few years i strongly resented it and just recently decided to give my life back to God so with that being said obama is not Jesus....... how do i know you may ask well in my heart and soul i know he's not hahaha other then i can't explain it i personally don't like obama if you do that's all fine and dandy that's your choice i'm not going to tell you you're wrong cuz it's not my place or any of my business for all that matters and i'm not really a fan of any of the hopefuls this year so who knows all i want is someone in office that's going to take care of our country and our troops

On behalf of my murdered native american, Celtic, pagan, Barbarian ancestors THANK YOU! lol they could have used more folks like you dammit! lol

But nah seriously if christians would just come out and admit Jesus was a super human ninja zombie I would become the most hardcore catholic EVER!!!!! lol Il Duce, The Nazi Pope, and Mel Gibson wouldn't have shit on me! hahaha geek

hahaha i don't know about super human ninja zombie but i guess to the human mind a person that rises from the dead would technically be a zombie lol so i guess really it all depends on how you look at it ........... ps totally not the reaction i was expecting lol ............. oh and pps jesus was black lol
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:31 pm

plus this thing could really just be a publicity stunt for the old man to have his 15 min of fame before he goes to the after life lol and plus i am a strong believer in the if you're optimistic and have faith and hope you can beat whatever ails you theory and no i'm not talking about if you believe in God then you have no need to take medicine crap whoever says that is full of it and needs to have a mental evaluation but i do believe we can better ourselves and health by having a good attitude about things................. ok i'm done i'm just rambling sorry guys and dolls
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:43 pm

ReJeana wrote:plus this thing could really just be a publicity stunt for the old man to have his 15 min of fame before he goes to the after life lol and plus i am a strong believer in the if you're optimistic and have faith and hope you can beat whatever ails you theory and no i'm not talking about if you believe in God then you have no need to take medicine crap whoever says that is full of it and needs to have a mental evaluation but i do believe we can better ourselves and health by having a good attitude about things................. ok i'm done i'm just rambling sorry guys and dolls

I'll buy off on the positive/good attitude helpin to bring about a better LIFESTYLE, which may very well include health
no offense, but the ones sayin religion brings that about, I have a hard time dealin with.....
maybe for some, they need somethin to believe in, to keep their focus so to say, but as for me personally, I cant force myself to believe in christianity, buddaism, or any other form of organized religion
Im NOT tryinta offend anyone, its just not me
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:09 pm

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
ReJeana wrote:plus this thing could really just be a publicity stunt for the old man to have his 15 min of fame before he goes to the after life lol and plus i am a strong believer in the if you're optimistic and have faith and hope you can beat whatever ails you theory and no i'm not talking about if you believe in God then you have no need to take medicine crap whoever says that is full of it and needs to have a mental evaluation but i do believe we can better ourselves and health by having a good attitude about things................. ok i'm done i'm just rambling sorry guys and dolls

I'll buy off on the positive/good attitude helpin to bring about a better LIFESTYLE, which may very well include health
no offense, but the ones sayin religion brings that about, I have a hard time dealin with.....
maybe for some, they need somethin to believe in, to keep their focus so to say, but as for me personally, I cant force myself to believe in christianity, buddaism, or any other form of organized religion
Im NOT tryinta offend anyone, its just not me

oh no worries man it takes alot to offend me and like i said before everyone has their own opinion on things it's human nature we're not robots after all lol ya know and you really do have a point there are several churches forms of religion that say if you listen to rock music or watch tv or have tattoos and peircings then you're going to hell well then i guess to those people i am going because i listen to rock music and i watch tv and i have tattoos and peircings so whatever those people in my minds are idiots (prime example fred phelps (some one needs to shoot that retard)) and besides i don't call myself a christian and try to live my life a certain way and go to church every sunday for other people i go because i want to and i want to have a close relationship with God plain and simple because in the end (FOR WHAT I BELIEVE) it's not between me and other people it's between me and God i guess in a way to a certain extent you could say that i do need God in my life and i'll admit i do because before i went back to Him i was a huge mess and had alot of issues and i had to do something before i wound up dead so in that sense i guess you could say that i do need HIm .......... and also what i meant by faith i wasn't exactly talking about the spiritual side of it so to speak more like um let's say you have a cold and you can either sit there and and wallow in the fact that you're sick and you don't want to do anything but just be there or you can take a dayquill and say to yourself that you're going to feel better no matter what and believe yourself .......... so i guess what i was trying to say in a round about sort of way it's more about having faith and hope in yourself to accomplish the things you want to do then to just be overwhelmed by it .............. wow it took all that to say say that lil bit i told you guys i was a rambler hahaha so yeah dave again no worries i ain't mad at ya and not going to bash on ya either. ok Very Happy
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Dave bashing is highly encouraged..

lol!
BobbiexSoxx
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:48 pm

BobbiexSoxx wrote:Dave bashing is highly encouraged..

lol!

hahaha under other circumstances maybe lol
i actually really appreciate the people in here
i know now why you invited them bobbie
cuz anywhere else as soon as i said i was
a christian i would've been eaten alive
and told off and i respect people who
respect the opinions of other people
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:49 pm

although his picture is litterally about ready to make me sieze that thing gave me a headache last night dave! lol
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

ReJeana wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:Dave bashing is highly encouraged..

lol!

Thats what its all about.
We are all different in our own lil way.
BobbiexSoxx
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:58 pm

and that's why i LOOOOOOVE THIS PLACE !!! Very Happy
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:02 pm

Just dont let BIG PERVERTED REDNECK scare you off..
BobbiexSoxx
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 pm

ReJeana wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:BIG PERVERTED REDNECK bashing is highly encouraged..

lol!

differebt opinions are what helps keep this old world spinnin!
ty for not thinkin I was bashin, I wasnt. I appreciate the fact ya seem fairly open-minded and not self-righteous as well
my fathers mother was a die-hard pentecostal n was nthe typical 'old religious woman' stereotype, my mommas side of the family had a long line of southern-baptist preachers, my sister is a bible-thumpin church of christ....
so different aspects of religion have been shoved my way throughout my life, but for ME personally, I cant make myself by into it, but at same time, I dont hold grudges or belittle those who do
as ya said, its all about personal opinions
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:07 pm

ReJeana wrote:although his picture is litterally about ready to make me sieze that thing gave me a headache last night BIG PERVERTED REDNECK! lol

hahahaaha
I'll change it
just for you
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:09 pm

BobbiexSoxx wrote:Just dont let BIG PERVERTED REDNECK scare you off..

awwww
I luvs you too Bobbie
sm00ches
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Jesus should have theme music!
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:24 am

cdowg187 wrote:Jesus should have theme music!

What would you suggest Dowg?
BobbiexSoxx
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:05 am

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
ReJeana wrote:although his picture is litterally about ready to make me sieze that thing gave me a headache last night BIG PERVERTED REDNECK! lol

hahahaaha
I'll change it
just for you

hahaha you said it not me I SWEAR I'M INNOCENT lol
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:14 am

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
ReJeana wrote:

lol!

ty for not thinkin I was bashin, I wasnt. I appreciate the fact ya seem fairly open-minded and not self-righteous as well
my fathers mother was a die-hard pentecostal n was nthe typical 'old religious woman' stereotype, my mommas side of the family had a long line of southern-baptist preachers, my sister is a bible-thumpin church of christ....
so different aspects of religion have been shoved my way throughout my life, but for ME personally, I cant make myself by into it, but at same time, I dont hold grudges or belittle those who do

you're very welcome and the funny thing about i am pentecostal hahahaha but here's the thing yes i grew up in church but unlike most of the other kids i grew up with i went out and saw the world with my own two eyes so i could experience so if i ever did talk to some it wouldn't be the blind leading the blind so to speak i try to be as open-minded with things as possible yes i do have different opinions on things as most other people but if there comes a time for me to speak my opinion i make sure that i listen to the other's opinions and not judge them for it and now a days people in general christian or not don't even give other people that much so i try
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  ReJeana Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:24 am

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
ReJeana wrote:

lol!

yeah and about the whol self righteous thing hahahaha no frickin way man lol i've done some pretty messed up things in my life, things i am not proud and for me to sit here and say i'm better than any of you or have a holier than thou attitude quite frankly would be hypocritical and i hate hypocrits they are the reason why the church has a bad rep now a days because you have all these people who claim to do things in the name of God and the only god they serve is themselves this includes churches, pastors, congregation members, cult leaders, to name a few as well it's not just the most corrupt men that are doing these things now a days it's people who doom people into following them because for some sick reason they think they are the God or Jesus Christ manifested in human form and they aren't even close to it now that's the blind leading the blind or more like the ego maniacs dooming anyone the come in contact with so yeah i hate people like this and yet completely understand why people look at these people and say is this what God's about and going to church then count me out but really it's not there's just alot of sickos in this world hahaha but yeah i don't know where all that came from but yeah i'm not self righteous i'm not holier than any of you in here or any one else in this world i'm just plain jane rejeana lee hood trying to do her best to be a better wife and a better mother than i ever was before and that's it lol so yea sorry about the rant everyone like i said it just kinda came out lol
ReJeana
ReJeana

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:29 am

ReJeana wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
ReJeana wrote:

lol!

you're very welcome and the funny thing about i am pentecostal hahahaha but here's the thing yes i grew up in church but unlike most of the other kids i grew up with i went out and saw the world with my own two eyes so i could experience so if i ever did talk to some it wouldn't be the blind leading the blind so to speak i try to be as open-minded with things as possible yes i do have different opinions on things as most other people but if there comes a time for me to speak my opinion i make sure that i listen to the other's opinions and not judge them for it and now a days people in general christian or not don't even give other people that much so i try

ok self, open mouth n insert feet...
lol
when I said "my fathers mother was a die-hard pentecostal n was nthe typical 'old religious woman' stereotype"
I mean that old woman was very self0righteous n such a die hard, she never wore pants 1 single day of her life! she kept her hair in a bun, never cut it after she found some verse in the bible in the 60s sayin somethin bout women were not supose to cut their hair, (I dunno the verse or anything) when my parents divorced (I was 6-7) my oldest brother went with dad n the other 3 of us stayed with momma, when we would see dads folks in town they'd honestly turn thweir heads n not acknowledge us 3 younger kids (gotta love hypocrites) she would thump a bible till the cows came home, HER religion was the ONLY true religion, everybody that was NOT pentecostal was a heathen n goin to hell. THAT kind of 'stereotypical old church woman' mentality
my sister aint much better with her church of christ babble, she has pretty much learned not to preach it to me though
I think its great for people to stand up for what they believe in, dont get me wrong there, but standin up for it n tryinta impose your feelings upon others isnt the same thing!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:38 am

ReJeana wrote:

yeah and about the whol self righteous thing hahahaha no frickin way man lol i've done some pretty messed up things in my life, things i am not proud and for me to sit here and say i'm better than any of you or have a holier than thou attitude quite frankly would be hypocritical and i hate hypocrits they are the reason why the church has a bad rep now a days because you have all these people who claim to do things in the name of God and the only god they serve is themselves this includes churches, pastors, congregation members, cult leaders, to name a few as well it's not just the most corrupt men that are doing these things now a days it's people who doom people into following them because for some sick reason they think they are the God or Jesus Christ manifested in human form and they aren't even close to it now that's the blind leading the blind or more like the ego maniacs dooming anyone the come in contact with so yeah i hate people like this and yet completely understand why people look at these people and say is this what God's about and going to church then count me out but really it's not there's just alot of sickos in this world hahaha but yeah i don't know where all that came from but yeah i'm not self righteous i'm not holier than any of you in here or any one else in this world i'm just plain jane rejeana lee hood trying to do her best to be a better wife and a better mother than i ever was before and that's it lol so yea sorry about the rant everyone like i said it just kinda came out lol

Im thinkin I like ya ReJeana
ya dont automatically jump in to 'attack mode' when someone (me) disagrees with religion, livin on the outskirts of the bible belt like I do, thats a rarity
not once have ya attacked me, no name callin, no tellin me Imma burn in hell or anything like that
just a nice lil convo expressin our different opinions
thank you
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum