The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul?

3 posters

Go down

Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul? Empty Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul?

Post  eatTHIScity Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:11 pm

eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul? Empty Re: Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul?

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:41 pm

I woulda voted for his old ass
seriously!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul? Empty Re: Why the fuck didn't we nominate Ron Paul?

Post  cdowg187 Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:27 am

The deciding factor for me was when I heard his dumb ass say he believed in creationism. I know you should judge a candidate on their credentials and work ethic(yet we got 8 fuckin years of the bush administration!). But when some one tries to deny INDISPUTABLE scientific evidence, and claim that some giant invisible megalomaniac is the cause of the universe, I just can't support them. As for Iran, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know if we go after Iran we're once again making it worse. The problem is if we pull out now, shits just gonna blow up even more. So we're fucked either way!

I dunno about mcain becoming president, cuz what are we gonna do if he has a Nam flashback?! lol I'm voting for Barack cuz I just want change. I do think it's wrong to prefer a candidate based on their skin color n shit. Yet on the other side I really would like to live in a world where our president could be any race or any sex and ppl would be fine with it. Unfortunately we don't live in that world just yet. This entire country was founded by religious nut jobs who have a serious disdain for anyone who isn't white.

Still though let's look at it this way..... WE'RE FINALLY GONNA BE RID OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION!!!!!!!! THANK GOD ALL MIGHTY WE'RE FINALLY FREE FROM THAT COKED OUT ALCOHOLIC RETARDED ASS RIGHT WING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:36 am

Casey if you think the Bush appointed administration is going to disapeer with him....you're wrong.

There are so many motherfuckers in congress, house, etc that he put in...they will never leave.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 am

eatTHIScity wrote:Casey if you think the Bush appointed administration is going to disapeer with him....you're wrong.

There are so many motherfuckers in congress, house, etc that he put in...they will never leave.

no matter who the President is, its CONGRESS that has the REAL power...
the President takes the blame.
I aint defendin GW by any means, and yes, the President has SOME power, but its more of a Congretional power that rules this country along with all of the lobbyists tellin Congress how to vote!
until we, the people, can remove the lobbyists n politicians that are just in it for the money, we will NEVER see any real change, just like we will never get rid of these people without a serious n well executed revolution...
we are stuck with crooked n corrupt politicians from ALL political groups!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:39 am

all im going to say is Zeitgeist the Movie
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:49 am

eatTHIScity wrote:all im going to say is Zeitgeist the Movie

I still aint got around to watchin that....
I guess I should?
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 am

absolutely.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 am

Oh yeah I know it will never completely disappear. I just don't want to hear him talk anymore. It's really sad when an 8 year old has a higher I.Q. then the president.

But ya know the whole reason we have any of these jackasses in power is because, we put them there. Carlin was right! lol I think our country is just gonna self destruct because all we want to do is rule the world.

But anyways, ok I have a serious question for everyone....... What should we do about the middle east?! Do we pull out automatically or gradually?!
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:18 am

cdowg187 wrote:Oh yeah I know it will never completely disappear. I just don't want to hear him talk anymore. It's really sad when an 8 year old has a higher I.Q. then the president.

But ya know the whole reason we have any of these jackasses in power is because, we put them there. Carlin was right! lol I think our country is just gonna self destruct because all we want to do is rule the world.

But anyways, ok I have a serious question for everyone....... What should we do about the middle east?! Do we pull out automatically or gradually?!

if we just pull out all at once, say tomorrow or next week, IMHO, things will only get worse!
in 1 way, its a religious war, afterall, GW swears 'GOD' told him to do it
but bottom line is this, they are a bunch of religious fanaticals that WANT to die for their 'God', we want their oil (we need oil since the American public wont allow us to drill in some frozen park in Alaska that no one will ever go to) and war for the oil (which makes the st00pidly rich oil men even more st00pidly rich) is inevitable...
its a no-win situation really, if we just up n leave alla sudden, then we pussied out n they win, if we stay n fight, we lose several good men n women and even if we do win, we pay trillions to rebuild the country we spent trillions to bomb!
hypothetical questions here: With the cost of oil bein what it is now, if we pussy out n bow down to them now, will oil prices soar even higher? If we stay and fight and eventually win, or come to a mutual truce, (highly unlikely a truce will ever be made) will oil prices fall back down a lil? If the USA actually grabbed its nuts n stopped rebuildin the countries we were at war with, stopped exportin food to the countries and actually went there with the intent of kickin ass n not worryin bout names, would other countries take notice n stop treatin us like an unwanted red-headed step brother until they needed help and called upon America to bail em out (when we suddenly become the world's best big brother)?
take France, Allied Forces (led by the USA) lost how many lives protectin them from Hitler? THEN France decides to go to war with Viet Nam, they realized they couldnt win so wtf do they do, they call upon Big Brother America to come bail their asses out yet again!! WE ask for help in Iraq n they flatly refuse, but WE are the 'bullies'...
I dunno what the correct answer is, hell, I dont even know ALL of the questions, but 1 damn thing I do know n I'll tell ya right now is we, AMERICA, needs to start actually takin care of its own people BEFORE we worry bout other countries! It still disgusts me that we have Veterans with no homes, no medical care and civillians that spit on them!! America gives money/low interest (no interest) loans to foreigners (that refuse to learn the English languages n customs) comin to this once great nation and turns its back on the men n women that volunteered their lives for the FREEDOM of others!
but
BUTT
I AM STILL PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!![i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekHkR5BKOY&feature=related

I think John Wayne puts it best why I am STILL a PROUD AMERICAN!!!
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:50 am

Exactly we're fucked either way. If we're not fighting over land or other things we didn't create, we're fighting over what the voices in our head tell us to.
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 am

eatTHIScity wrote:absolutely.

w0w
thats bout all I can say after watchin ZeitGeist...
yall have NEVER saw me claim to be a religious man; I aint. The 1st part explainin the Astronomical facts behind christianity n religions was rather quite intriguing in my opinion
Then came the war portion n how wars have been misleading over the decades; I already knew THAT part n Im sure I knew a few other facts in my younger years, but if I knew the Rockefellers were behind as much of it as they were, I had forgotten all about it! Since I brought up Viet Nam a lil earlier, I'll do it again. JFK's assasination, in MY opinion, was probably about the best cover up of the 1900s, like 9-11 is the best cover up of the 2000s, so far atleast. JFK was against the war, he did not wanna get America involved, LBJ owned A LOT of interest in HUEY (sp?) helicopters, he knew these helicopters would be used in Viet Nam, therefore, the more that were destroyed/shot down, the more money he would make. JFK was also against the Central Banks and wanted to shut them down, which means the damn Rockefellers and a few others would lose money...
Then theres always the mafia; they had ordered hits on JFK because he was fuckin up there business too.
so now theres 3 main BIG groups that want JFK out of the picture; who actually was successful with the hit we will NEVER know, Lee Harvey Oswald did NOT do it, Jack Ruby made sure Oswald would never be able to prove his innocence and that WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH!!
Money talked n LBJ walked, up to bein President, where he sent America to 'Nam so he could make millions from his shares of stock! Nothing really new, its been done long into the past n Im sure Presidents in the future will continue doin the same; lookin out for #1 n their friends, fuck the public!!
As far as 9-11 goes, Ive said for a long, long time it was an inside job, but I always find it humorous how some people swear GW was THE ONE behind it, it was his idea, but then make fun of how dumb/stupid he is.....
Sorry, but 9-11 took some real genius thoughts n plannin to carry out! a dumb-fuck like GW may have been in on it in as far as he knew about it, but I find it really hard to believe he could have had any valuable plans on his behalf... Once again, WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH!!
As far as Saddam, he was a torturous, ruthless Dictator and yes, he probably needed to be taken out, but at the same, he HAD to be the way he was when ya think about the kinds of people he was in charge of ruling, he had Shiites, Taliban, Al Queida, civilians, known terrorists n who the fuck ever else in his country, he ruled hard but kept more 'peace' than is there now!
Which brings up yet another thought Ive had for a long time: Saddam supposedly had several look alikes, who is to say we actually captured Saddam n not another of his look alikes? who is to say Saddam n BinLaden aint partyin n fuckin the hell outta whores in Texas this very moment?
Once again, WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH!!
And history has proven somethin else this film did NOT include: Democrats AND Republicans are BOTH to blame for wars n atrocities alike. So ya know, vote for whoever ya wanna, it doesnt matter anyways, but dont blame this country's troubles on just one political party, JFK was a Democrat as was LBJ and as are the Rockefellers, Lincoln was the 1st Republican President n Reagan was the Republican that ended the Cold War...
Its NOT so much the party affiliation as it is the person themself.
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  eatTHIScity Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:55 am

I'm really glad you watched that Dave.
I never can get people to take it seriously for long enough to let it soak in.
We have been getting f'd in the a's by the government basically since the Federal Reserve was implemented.
That was pretty much, and is pretty much the downfall of a trustworthy administration.
Fuck all things including: the Federal Reserve, LBJ, all wars excluding the Civil War, etc. etc.
Pulling out of Iraq will just bring those bastards over here.
And I'd rather have them overseas, then here, obviously.
However, I don't think we should have went in the first place.
"We gotta fight the war on terror...Afghanistan has WMD's, what? no WMD's? oh fuck it, let's find Bin Laden...
what? no Bin Laden...? OK America...turn your attention to Sadam..."

FUCK THAT.
Like you can just direct our attention elsewhere...funny thing is...for most people, it worked.
It really pisses me off how fucking braindead and trusting people allow themselves to become in regards to this countries administation.
It really kills me, really.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:31 am

eatTHIScity wrote:I'm really glad you watched that Dave.
We have been getting f'd in the a's by the government basically since the Federal Reserve was implemented.
That was pretty much, and is pretty much the downfall of a trustworthy administration.
Fuck all things including: the Federal Reserve, LBJ, all wars excluding the Civil War, etc. etc.
"We gotta fight the war on terror...Afghanistan has WMD's, what? no WMD's? oh fuck it, let's find Bin Laden...

FUCK THAT.
Like you can just direct our attention elsewhere...funny thing is...for most people, it worked.
It really pisses me off how fucking braindead and trusting people allow themselves to become in regards to this countries administation.

People are easily manipulated by fear. We all are! Everyone was duped. The governments DO NOT control the world, corporations control the world. And the idea of the separation of church and state is just that, AN IDEA. And at no point in the history of the world has it ever actually happened. Religions and Corporations are the same fuckin thing. You try to tell people this and they just look at you like a lunatic. The more I think about it and just observe things, the more like an anarchist I feel like. I'm not talkin about just going out and destroying shit cuz I feel like it or hurt anyone. I would just like to be able to not worry about Big Brother constantly watching everything I do.

There's several kinds of people in the world, those who are being mislead and they don't know it, those who know what's going on and try to speak out on it, and those who CHOOSE to be lead like sheep!

I'm just too much of an idealist I guess, because I do think it would be nice to live in a world where we didn't have to have people bossing us about. Where we didn't have to be afraid of one another. And where we didn't kill each other because of stupid differences or even worse GREED!

I don't really claim to be into Anarchy much but some facets of it I do Identify with. But we human beings are just born to kill every thing and every one. That's why we're the most dangerous animals in existence!!!!!
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:33 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:I'm really glad you watched that Dave.

FUCK THAT.

sweetheart, you're preachin to the choir, Ive said most of my life, the damn politicians were the #1 problem with this country!!
when I was a teenager, all I wanted to do was join the Army, not only to make my mark on the world but to stand up n fight for what I believe in, fight for my country...
Ive come to realize how naive I was, I couldnt have no more changed anything than the maqn on the moon coulda!
all of my life, all I wanted to do was take a stand for and with my country, I have since realized my perfect country is only in my head, but given the chance to join the Army again, ya best better your sweet lil ass Id do it in a fuckin heartbeat!! America damn sure aint perfect, but she's MY country!!
as far as the damn politicians, lets be realistic, THEY are the #1 problem with this country, THEY are the ones that bow-down to BIG BUSINESS!!
my granddaddy useta tell me, if ya took every single damn politician n lined em up, shoulder to shoulder, then ya shot n killed every other one n asked the remainin half if they had any questions or if they were ready to actually do the job they were elected to do, that then, n only then, ya might get half ass decent politicians!
I agree with him too!!!
but, once again, realistically, that will never happen unfortunately...
so we are stuck
the ONLY country that can actually w00p the USA in an all fight is China, its a proven fact they can multiply faster than we can kill em, so we can talk about another American Revolution all we wanna, but then realistic thoughts surface and ya realize China (or any other country) is no better.
do we just give up n tuck our tails between our legs like a broken hearted dog? NO!! but, seriously, what CAN we do?
spread the word to everyone we can? sounds good, but probably 75%, or a lil more, of America is either so damn brain-washed or just dont give a fuck, it'd be like givin water to a drownin man....the majority dont know whats happenin, furthermore, they dont wanna know, or atleast thats MY humble opinion.
I remember right after the original Gulf War was over, my old Army unit had to do a bullshit dog n pony show parade at the Presidio of San Francisco, there was civilians gathered all around, naturally. but the thing I remember the most was the DISRESPECT **we** got!! sumbitches spittin on us, throwin shit at us, cussin us, flippin us off, "USA USA HOW MANY KIDS DID YA KILL TODAY" chants, it was disgusting how these people treated us; ok, so yjey dont think we shoulda been there, thats fine, thats THEIR opinion, dont take it out on the innocent soldiers, take it out on the fuckin politicians YOU voted for!!! ( NOT AIMED AT YOU SHAI, or anyone else here, aimed at the st00pid sons-a-bitches back then degradin us)
but its just that kind of mentality amongst ordinary ppl Im talkin about, they didnt care WE were not responsible, they didnt care that maybe rheir elected officials are the ones that ordered us there, all they cared about was what the fuckin media told n showed em to care about in as far as "all of the destruction that was caused to the 'innocent' people" over there!
I graduated High School AND Basic Trainin at the ripe old age of 17, was half way through AIT before I turned 18, yea, I was young, hell yea, I was dumb(er), but THAT made a lasting impression I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

sorry if I jump on my soapbox too often on this subject, but I am still loyal to my country, as I said, she damn sure aint perfect, I hate the politicians n businesses thats ran her in the ground, but shes still mine, I'll still give my life for her too
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum