The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnit, I fuckin knew it...........

3 posters

Go down

Damnit, I fuckin knew it........... Empty Damnit, I fuckin knew it...........

Post  BobbiexSoxx Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:51 am

So, I go to get my geisha on my back today. Got there for my 3pm appt at 230. He was working on this high maintenance bitch until after 5.
However he cancelled his appt he had after mine so he could finish me up tonight. Ok worth the wait. I love to just hang out at the shop.

Gets the artwork complete. Shai sets up his station, and RIIIIIIIING!! It was the wife, the baby dropped, laying on her psyatic (sp) nerve. Horrible back pains and 3 lil ones to tend to. She told him to just stay there, but Jc is just such a family dude, and I love him as family myself.

He is all freaking out about the wife, and me for waiting allllll day to get tattooed. He even offered to stick around and at least do the linework. I told him to get the hell out of there and go be with his family.

After sitting there, havin a blast with Shai n the guys my adrenaline is so high right now , Im ready to go skydiving or something..

He gave us all big hugs, almost frantic, we finally talked him into leaving. I TOTALLY understand, but damn I was hella disappointed. Glad it was me tho instead of someone off the street who might have been really pissed.

He said if no baby by tomorrow morning, he will give me a call. sigh

End Rant.. Crying or Very sad
BobbiexSoxx
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Damnit, I fuckin knew it........... Empty Re: Damnit, I fuckin knew it...........

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:12 am

I think ya did the right thing hun
I liketa think I woulda done the same
when I was gettin my arm finished up, all for free bc me n my artist gets along great, he cancelled on me a few times bc his wife was sick, which kinda dissapointed me but like I told him, she was damn near on her death bed, literally, n I woulda never came in if I was him.
he knew I understood n was cool bout it n told me only reason he came in was to getta couple hours break, which I found totally understandable as well.....
anyways, he finished up my 'hodge-podge' tattoo the followin weekend after his wife was finally doin better
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Back to top Go down

Damnit, I fuckin knew it........... Empty Re: Damnit, I fuckin knew it...........

Post  eatTHIScity Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:22 pm

I have yet to hear from Josh...
so I'm guessing no baby boo yet!

hmph! I wanna snuggle him!
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbiexSoxx Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:51 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:I have yet to hear from Josh...
so I'm guessing no baby boo yet!

hmph! I wanna snuggle him!

Id like to snuggle him too...

Oh wait, you meant the baby..sorry What a Face
BobbiexSoxx
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum