The Attic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck Soulja Boi!!!

2 posters

Go down

Fuck Soulja Boi!!! Empty Fuck Soulja Boi!!!

Post  cdowg187 Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:21 am

Apparently there's some new beef between Soulja Boi and Ice T. I guess it involves a mixed tape SB did and some one apparently asked Ice how he felt about it, and he told the truth.... Soulja Boi fuckin sucks!!! lol

I do admit I like the travis barker mix with his little Superman song. But in all honesty his shit does suck. Maybe it's because I greatly prefer old school hip hop to this new garbage. But I for the life of me can't understand why so many ppl were swingin off this dude's nuts.

I guess SB got butt hurt about what Ice said and Ice apologized about it. But he still admits he meant what he said. He prefers the rappers who could actually RAP and not just repeat a certain phrase about 50 fuckin times.

Songs like Hustler, Fight The Power, South Bronx, Kings of Rock, Express yourself, Minds playin tricks on me, etc. are all so much better then Crank Dat, or anything Cash Money Crew and Paul Wall comes out with.

That's my biggest fuckin problem with mainstream rappers today, there's not a whole lot of depth to the lyrics. It's either about gettin money, bitches or bling. I'm just more into the dudes who could not only rap but could tell you a story and keep your attention. Ice T, NWA, PUBLIC ENEMY, KRS One, Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC, X-Clan, Africa Bambatta, Ghetto Boys, House of Pain, Warren G and Nate Dogg. I could go on forever.

But bottom line, this once again is just my useless opinion, FUCK ALL THESE WACK ASS RAPPERS TODAY! All they do is care about the material possessions and not actually trying to prove a point or make people think. When I listen to shit, I not only want something I can do my lil white boy dance to but also be schooled on some shit.
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Fuck Soulja Boi!!! Empty Re: Fuck Soulja Boi!!!

Post  eatTHIScity Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 am

Dude, Soulja Boy is lucky that Ice-T has grown up alot since the early 90's because that motherfucker would have already gotten shot over this shit, if it was back then.

Soulja Boy fucking sucks.
I'll admit that I have had many drunken nights to "Superman" or whatever, but outside of that, fuck it.

His entire first album is the biggest pile of shit I have ever heard.

I completely agree with you, Casey.
As far as rap that I take seriously, it's all stuff that actually means something.
There is actually some really good hip hop from the past 10 years though (i.e. Sage Francis, Common, Handsome Boy Modeling School, DangerDoom, etc.)

But those artist are very few and far between...
I'll even give it up to Kayne West, even though he's a racist piece of shit.
eatTHIScity
eatTHIScity
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Post  cdowg187 Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:55 am

Evil or Very Mad

He's just a terrible terrible person! lol

I wish some one would make him or paul wall bite the fuckin curb. lol
cdowg187
cdowg187

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum