michelle's here

Go down

michelle's here

Post  michelle on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 am

hi everyone. it's michelle (bodamic). just what i needed, another site to figure out. i see lots of familiar faces here, some i've never talked to.... bobbie and shai, but thanks for the invite.
avatar
michelle

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 am

holy hell
my basement residents are all leavin!!!
sell outs!
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:49 am

Welcome Michelle!!

Actually you talk to most that have joined so far. Glad you made it up the stairs..
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  michelle on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:40 pm

dave..... we just want to see the light now and again. can't you see that wonderful ray of sunshine coming through the ceiling!!!!
avatar
michelle

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  eatTHIScity on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:51 pm

The Attic > The Basement...

no really, most attic's ARE over basements


riiiiight?


=)

<33dave

Hi Michelle!
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 am

eatTHIScity wrote:The Attic > The Basement...

no really, most attic's ARE over basements


riiiiight?


=)

<33dave

Hi Michelle!



smartass
kissy kissy

hahahaaha
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  cast176 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 am

Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!
avatar
cast176

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-06-24
Age : 50
Location : Rochester, NY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:58 am

cast176 wrote:Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!


No, Dave is the man in the corner.
Hes even in the picture of the attic.
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 pm

BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cast176 wrote:Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!


No, Dave is the man in the corner.
Hes even in the picture of the attic.



awwww
aint I special
I have acrophobia though, thats why I like THE BASEMENT...
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cast176 wrote:Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!


No, Dave is the man in the corner.
Hes even in the picture of the attic.



awwww
aint I special
I have acrophobia though, thats why I like THE BASEMENT...

avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 pm

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cast176 wrote:Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!


No, Dave is the man in the corner.
Hes even in the picture of the attic.



awwww
aint I special
I have acrophobia though, thats why I like THE BASEMENT...



OMG Dave!!
You and your damn photoshop skills...!!!
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:44 pm

BobbiexSoxx wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cast176 wrote:Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!


No, Dave is the man in the corner.
Hes even in the picture of the attic.



awwww
aint I special
I have acrophobia though, thats why I like THE BASEMENT...



OMG Dave!!
You and your damn photoshop skills...!!!


no skillz there hun n I just fucked it up
lol
gotta reload it
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:52 pm

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:
cast176 wrote:Hi Michelle! It's a little hotter up here in the attic, but ... Dave's not in charge... muahaahaa!


No, Dave is the man in the corner.
Hes even in the picture of the attic.



awwww
aint I special
I have acrophobia though, thats why I like THE BASEMENT...






OMG Dave!!
You and your damn photoshop skills...!!!


no skillz there hun n I just fucked it up
lol
gotta reload it
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:53 pm

well, I fucked that quote up.....
your senility is wearin off on me Bobbie!

hahaaha
I know
I know
I'll STFU now n go back to my corner

avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  eatTHIScity on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:51 pm

oh shit, Dave.
I think I may just have to replace the picture we picked with the photoshopped one...
that shit is HILARIOUS.
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:00 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:oh shit, Dave.
I think I may just have to replace the picture we picked with the photoshopped one...
that shit is HILARIOUS.

hahahaaha
yer flirtin again Shai
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  eatTHIScity on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:12 pm

I think you got flirting confused with vomitting again



ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:29 pm

eatTHIScity wrote:I think you got flirting confused with vomitting again



ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap!


I dont feel like gettin yer pic from IN n 'shoppin it on the body...
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: michelle's here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum