calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Go down

calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  bruisedviolets on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:02 am

gah!!!!
i'm too dumb to join a new forum......took me forever to figure out
*click the link*


anyway, i'm here
wheres the fucking bar?????

bruisedviolets

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 am

Welcome, welcome!! Dave will be serving drinks on our whim.

Glad you are here, someone has to keep your sister in line. Laughing
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  eatTHIScity on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:23 am

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! =)
avatar
eatTHIScity
Admin

Posts : 253
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : Wichita, KS

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shailad

Back to top Go down

Re: calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 am

BobbiexSoxx wrote:Welcome, welcome!! Dave will be serving drinks on our whim.

Glad you are here, someone has to keep your sister in line. Laughing



psssst Bobbie?
you getta be the 1st to drink directly from my tap!!!
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  BobbiexSoxx on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:44 am

CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:Welcome, welcome!! Dave will be serving drinks on our whim.

Glad you are here, someone has to keep your sister in line. Laughing



psssst Bobbie?
you getta be the 1st to drink directly from my tap!!!

Eeeew.
avatar
BobbiexSoxx
Admin

Posts : 209
Join date : 2008-06-23
Age : 31
Location : ICT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:46 am

BobbiexSoxx wrote:
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe wrote:
BobbiexSoxx wrote:Welcome, welcome!! Dave will be serving drinks on our whim.

Glad you are here, someone has to keep your sister in line. Laughing



psssst Bobbie?
you getta be the 1st to drink directly from my tap!!!

Eeeew.

just think of it as a straw
I woulda said a toothpick butchya cant drink through 1 of them....
avatar
CrAzY FuCkIn DaVe

Posts : 344
Join date : 2008-06-23
Location : BeenFarEnough, Misery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: calm down!! melissa (BV) is here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum